Good morning buttercup and happy Wednesday!! I am sooooo glad to be writing this July favorites post today because it means I SURVIVED THE MONTH. I didn’t think I was going to make it there for a while because this month was absolutely bananas. Really, I think July was one of the busiest months I’ve had in a while. I had several new contracts (which I was grateful for–that’s how we keep the lights on over here!) and then lots of big things like the tile project in the kitchen, Avie turned two, and last week the ladies from Antique Candle Co were here to film the promo video for my fall candle!! It was all good things going on, but it was just a LOT to manage. Anyway, I took a few days off from blogging to rest a bit, but today I’m back with my July favorites! I also have an important update to share at the end of this post.
Aside from Avie’s birthday, the highlight of the month was having the sweet ladies from Antique Candle Co at our house to film all of the videos for the Sarah Joy candle, which will launch this fall! It was so much fun and definitely a surreal experience that I will never forget. (PS: If you have no idea what I’m talking about read this post!)
The first portion of the day was spent filming an interview about my candle, the scent I chose (it’s SO YUMMY!) and my relationship with Antique Candle Co. Then after that we headed to the kitchen to shoot all of the gorgeous imagery that will go along with the launch. It was a total blast and I cannot wait for you guys to smell this candle. It’s the PERFECT fall scent!
A Few Random Favorites This Month:
- I just started using this super popular eyelash growth serum. It’s supposed to be amazing and it’s actually on major sale right now!
- This month I became obsessed with this amazing blow dryer. I’ve been using this to blow out my hair for the past few weeks and I’m hooked! I also put this volumizing gel in before I blow it out.
- I just got a new pair of these black ticking stripe pillows—I can’t wait to use these for fall decorating! My coupon sarahjoy15 is still good for 15% off any WLG order!
- New favorite jeans. I LOOOOVE these.
- We just installed new vanities in our bathroom. I just couldn’t deal with the lack of storage and water damage issues we were having on our old vanities, so it was time for a change. We’re still working on new faucets and probably a new mirror, but I can’t wait to share when we’re done!
- My kids just discovered this book and we all love it. It’s so funny!
- Magazine subscriptions! Did you know you can subscribe to all kinds of magazines through Amazon? And they’re actually super cheap. I just ordered three different subscriptions! See all of the options here.
- This cozy throw blanket! I ordered one in white and the pink peony color. LOVE them.
Top 5 Reader Favorites From The Blog & IG:
- Better Homes & Gardens Recliner (it finally went on sale & so many of you snagged it!!)
2. Summer Tula Skincare Kit (use SARAHJOY for 20% off)
Top Blog Posts from the Month:
I also have some important news to share for all of my lovely email subscribers. From now on, I will no longer be sending an email out with every new blog post. Instead, I will be doing one weekly email that will go out on Sunday and recap anything that was shared on the blog throughout the week. Hopefully this will keep your inbox a little less cluttered, but still give you news from the blog every week! PS: If you’re not en email friend you can join here. You’ll also get a free copy of my Design eBook when you sign up!!
Well that’s a wrap for my July Favorites! I hope you enjoyed this post. And as always, thanks SO much for dropping by the blog today. I always looooooove having you here! xoxo
More of my monthly favorites you might enjoy: