It’s already time for my June Favorites! Can you believe it?! I sure can’t. It feels like I just shared my May Favorites post a few days ago, but here we are at the end of the month already. And holy cow, SO MUCH happened in June. We built a playset for the kids, I wrote my first ebook, we took a spontaneous trip to the mountains, I chopped my hair off, and my blog was featured in the summer edition of American Farmhouse Style Magazine. It was such a great month and I have lots to share, so grab a snack and let’s get to it!
New Pillows + With Lavender & Grace Coupon
This month I got a few new pillows from With Lavender and Grace, which is my favorite small shop for farmhouse style pillows. I’ve shared this shop with you all many times over the years, but I’m so excited to say that I finally have a coupon for you guys! You can use sarahjoy15 for 15% off your order.
These big white floral pillow covers are my favorite right now. Aren’t they so pretty for summer? They are 100% natural linen, so it’s very durable and they come in a few size options. I love how they have a vintage vibe too. See them here.
I also have the white and linen stripped pillow, as well as this gorgeous chenille pillow. I absolutely LOVE these pillows and this small shop, so I’m thrilled to finally have a coupon for you guys. Use it while you can!!
Earlier this week we spontaneously packed a couple bags and decided to head to the mountains. We ended up at the Surf Hotel in Buena Vista, which is hands down one of the coolest hotels I’ve ever seen. (Kudos to my husband for finding it!) You guys would have loved all the design details! It was just gorgeous. The lobby area was my favorite.
We also visited the Mt. Princeton Hot Springs and it was SO much fun. The water is warm like bath water, so the kids were in heaven. Plus the view isn’t bad either.
Joyful Life Magazine + Coupon Code!!
I’ve mentioned my love of Joyful Life Magazine here before, but I am so excited to share that they just gave me a coupon code for you guys!! You can get 10% off your subscription with the code ‘sarahjoy’, but you have to act fast. The code is only good until July 5th.
If you’re not familiar with Joyful Life Magazine, it’s a Christian magazine that is full inspiration for women that love Jesus–there’s home decor, recipes, easy DIYs, and more. And best of all there are no advertisements, the pages are super thick, and it reminds me more of coffee table book than a magazine. See more here.
TOP 5 READER FAVORITES
- Face Filter Blurring Primer from Tula (use SARAHJOY to save 20% off)
- Kids Waterbeads
- My Favorite Collagen
- Sleeveless Ruffle Dress
- The Most Popular Maxi Dress Ever (can’t believe this is still on the list!)
MY RANDOM FAVORITES FROM THE MONTH
- I spontaneously picked up giant fiddle leaf tree from Home Depot and I’m IN LOVE (pictured in the photo above). I’ve always wanted a tree like this and I’m so happy I finally got one. Fingers crossed I can keep it alive!
- This primer. I’m loving it so far.
- I’ve been obsessed this soft pink throw blanke from Amazon. It’s super soft and the perfect color for summer.
- I finally figured out how to wear magnetic lashes. I am hooked on these! I low how natural they look, but they give you some extra oomph at the same time.
- The swinging chair I love is on Amazon!
- Loving this self tanner. Definitely worth the money!
- This tank top. I have it in four colors and I wear it all the time.
- My free design ebook!! Did you get it yet?!
- We also spent a ton of time this month installing a ginormous playset for the kids in the backyard. We aren’t quite finished yet, but SO close.
- My blog was just featured in the new issue of American Farmhouse Style Magazine. There’s even a little interview and a photo of yours truly. It should be on newsstands now!
Well that’s it for my June Favorites. Big high five if you made it all the way to the end of this post. I know that was a long one! But thanks so much for dropping by today. I hope you’re having a great summer so far and soaking in every minute of these long days. Here’s to a happy and healthy July! xo
PS: If there’ anything specific you’d like to see on the blog in July let me know. I’d love to hear it!
IN THIS POST: