It’s Fridaaaaaaaaayyyy! And that means we made it through another week. Cue all the happy jazz hands! You guys, it’s been a long one over here. My husband had to work reallllllly long hours, plus both of my older kiddos were under the weather, so needless to say this mama is worn out. But hallelujah we made it through and all is good! I am so excited for the weekend because we’re just going to hang out and relax. I’m also planning to play around with pumpkins on the back patio, which is always one of my favorite areas to decorate for fall–especially now that I finally have real pumpkins (see all the gloriousness below!). Anyway, today I wanted to pop in quick with a little Friday Five action and share some randomness from the week!
THE FRIDAY FIVE
- Last Sunday afternoon I was in a major baking mood, so I whipped up a batch of my favorite chocolate chip cookies AND this amazing apple cobbler. It was my first time trying this recipe and we all loved it. It was delicious and super easy to put together. I already want to make it again!
- I’ve completely fallen in love with running and it’s become one of my favorite things to do lately. I love listening to my favorite music and just zoning out–it’s very therapeutic! On a whim I decided to register for my first 10K and it’s less than three weeks away now. I’m so excited, but I still have a lot of training to do! If you have any running tips send them my way. Also I linked up a lot of my favorite workout clothing in this post.
- I found some super cute clothes for fall at Target last week and I shared them all in this Like to Know It post. My favorite would definitely have to be this long, flowy cardigan in brown! And this yellow sweatshirt paired with this black and white plaid top.
- Those of you that have been around for a long time might know that my husband is in law enforcement. I don’t talk about it often because it’s not something we feel comfortable sharing much about, but he was awarded a huge honor yesterday for his bravery on a call earlier this year. It was such a cool moment and I’m SO proud of him. Definitely the highlight of my week!
- We have a new sofa coming for the living room today and I cannot wait to show you guys!! It’s going to totally change the look of the whole space. Hopefully I can share next week!
- My candle, Warm Caramel Crumble, is now available in a vintage inspired blue jar! Check it out here. I can’t believe how real they look!
Well that’s a wrap for my Friday Five. Thanks so much for hanging out with me on the blog today and all week long. I’ll be back Monday with another post!! xoxo
More posts you might want to check out while you’re here: