Goooooood morning and happy Friday buttercup! I am seriously so excited for today’s post because my husband did me a HUGE favor and came up with the best manly man’s gift guide for you guys! He hand picked each and every one of these items and many of them he owns and loves. I don’t talk about it much here on the blog, but my husband has worked in law enforcement for just over 10 years now and he’s about as manly as they come. He loves being outdoors, shooting guns, growing a beard, and doing anything adventurous. He put together this gift guide wth the rugged man in mind and I think you guys will really love it. This will work for just about any guy in your life–your husband, son, nephew, friend, etc. These are all good quality gifts that will last for years and years to come!
click the lower right side of any image below to shop:
1.Flannel Shirt Jacket: Who doesn’t love a lumberjack shirt?! Classic style that is super warm for winter. This shirt jacket is also lined with fleece, so it’s extra cozy. It comes in a few different colors too.
2. Rambler Boot: My husband wears these boots every single day and he LOVES them. They aren’t too cowboy-ish with the square toe, which is nice because he’s defintely not a cowboy. But they’re perfect for the rugged, manly man.
3. Yeti Rambler: I got this Yeti rambler for my dad and he absolutely loves it. It’s perfect in the winter–it will keep any beverage hot all day long. And it’s also great in the summer–it will keep anything ice cold for hours, even on a 90 degree day. Really. It’s a magical cup.
4. The Best Wool Socks: If there is a man in your life that works outside in the cold, he defiantly needs these wool socks. They are the absolute BEST. My husband swears by them.
5. Kershaw Pocket Knife: Every manly man needs a good pocket knife. This one is amazing and perfect for daily use. My husband carries one everywhere!
6. Wool Beanie: This super warm and great quality wool beanie is a must-have for any man that goes outside in the winter. This one will last for years and years!
7. Backpack: This bag is perfect for the manly man that needs to a good quality bag. This one is water resistant and super durable, which makes it perfect for outdoor activities like hunting or hiking. My husband carries a pack like this to work every day. (This would also make a very manly diaper bag!)
8. Leatherman Multitool: Pretty much every manly man I know owns a leatherman tool. This thing is super useful and it’s jam packed full of tools every man should carry.
9. Wild at Heart: This is my husband’s favorite Christian book ever! This book encourages men to embrace their masculinity while pursuing a heart for God. It’s seriously SO good.
10. The Best Beard Grooming Kit: If there is a man in your life that is rocking a beard, he definitely needs this grooming kit. This stuff makes the hair super soft and helps it to lay flat so the beard looks well groomed and well taken care of. Plus it’s made of organic ingredients, which is a big plus.
Well I really hope this manly man’s gift guide has given you some good ideas for any guy in your life. Thanks for dropping by the blog today, it really means so much! I hope you have a fabulous weekend. xoxo
Other posts you might want to check out: