Well hellllllo there and happy Monday to you!! It’s been quiet around the ol’ blog lately and I apologize for that. I honestly just needed a little break and down time. Last week felt really heavy with everything going on in the world and when that happens I need to take a step back and focus on what mattes most to me. It was a week full of prayer and self-reflection, which is always a good thing. Anyway, I’m feeling recharged and ready to roll so let’s do it! Today I thought it would be fun to chat about my top ten Amazon finds in May. I ordered lots of great supplements, several good beauty products, and of course few random things too!
My Top 10 Amazon Orders in May
- L-Theanine Capsules: This is a supplement I’ve used for a while now to help with stress and anxiety. It’s a natural amino acid found in green tea and it’s known for it’s calming effects. I love it! I take one a day. My stock was running low so I ordered another bottle.
- Organic Turmeric: I’ve kinda got into a natural health kick lately. I think it’s fascinating how so many natural supplements and vitamins can do wonderful things for our bodies. Anyway, I was doing some research on the amazing benefits of turmeric and so I ordered this one from Amazon. It’s supposed to be great for reducing inflammation in our bodies.
- Magnesium Glycinate: This is another supplement I re-ordered from Amazon this month. My mom actually got me started taking this magnesium a few months ago and now I take it every day. This particular one is great for sleep, but magnesium is an important mineral that is good for all kinds of things in our body–it also helps with anxiety!
- Pink Himalayan Salt--Here’s another find that my mother influenced! I think she needs her own blog, right?! Anyway she is always telling me how important salt is in our bodies and she especially loves pink Himalayan salt. The reviews are incredible, so I ordered this huge bag and I’m trying to use it every day.
- Jesus, Our Perfect Hope Devotional: Yes, I ordered another devotional. But I can’t help it! I love my other Charles Stanley devotional so I wanted to add one more to the mix. This one is great too!
- Scrunchies: I have a scrunchie obsession. I have so many now, but I always need more because I lose them, or the girls take them, or they get lost under the bed. Either/or. Anyway I ordered this set of 15 and I love them!
- Vibrating Facial Roller: Have you tried one of these facial rollers yet? I kinda thought they were all hype but this one is awesome! I use it in the morning before I do my makeup and it really does help to de-puff the face. This one vibrates and it even comes with a little undereye attachment to de-puff the undereye area. I’m hooked!
- Eyelash Curler: I finally decided to start using an eyelash curler again, which I haven’t done since my traumatic lash curler incident a few months ago. (Remember when I ripped out a chunk of my lashes?!) Anyway, I was getting tired of straight lashes so I got this one. So far I’m loving it!
- Bayside Tigers Shirt: Ok, this one is super random but where are my Saved by the Bell fans?! We’ve been binge watching it lately on Peacock and I’ve been enjoying it so much–takes me back to my childhood! So of course I had to order a shirt. It just felt like the right thing to do. Plus this one is super soft.
- Sweet Lemon Pillow Cover: I shared this lemon pillow cover when I did my front porch post last month, but this was defintely one of my best Amazon finds in May. I love this cute lemon pillow! And it has held up really well in all the rain and wind we’ve been having.
Well that’s ya have it–my top ten random Amazon finds for the month of May! Hope you enjoyed this post. And if you’ve found anything good from Amazon lately let me know!
More of My Amazon Finds: