My April Amazon Finds (Random!)
High five my friends, we made it through the month of April. Well, almost anyway. It’s been quite a month for all of us, but we got through it together. There have certainly been a lot of ups and downs for me, but I was thinking last night about how grateful I am to have this extra time with my family. It’s been such a gift and we’ve done our best to make the most of the past several weeks of homeschooling and being home together all day. Isn’t it crazy how uncertain and scary times really make you bond even more with the people you love?! I know we’ll look back on this all and remember the fun memories we made together, despite the craziness. Plus these past few weeks have also had a big impact on my faith–it’s definitely drawn me closer to Jesus and He’s done some important work on my heart, which I’m very thankful for. Anyway, enough rambling! Today I thought it would be fun to share my Amazon finds from the month of April. I actually discovered quite a few good finds, so I’ve rounded up my top ten favorites. But beware, they’re all pretty random!
Still loving this set of floral wreaths I ordered from Amazon for the girls room last month!! So adorable.
My Top 10 April Amazon Finds
- Organic Vitamin C Lollipops: I ordered these lollipos for my kiddos to enjoy and they LOVE them. Plus I don’t feel so bad about them having a sucker (or two) when it has vitamin C! I just ordered two more bags this week.
- Color Changing Play Sink: Someone I follow on IG mentioned how great this play sink was, so I ordered two for my girls as a fun surprise. They love this little sink! It has a pump in it that keeps the water flowing from the faucet like a real sink. Such a great toy!
- Lip Plumping Gloss: I ordered this lip plumper on a whim and it’s actually pretty good! I think it does plump up my lips and make them look fuller. But beware, it has a sizzle to it for the first few seconds you put it on. That means it’s working, right?!
- Revlon Highlights: I’ve been using these highlights for years and years (since high school!) and I’m definitely due for a little touch up. I was happy to find these on Amazon this month so I ordered a box. I use the color “honey”.
- Finding Peace by Charles Stanley: You guys know I’m a huge Charles Stanley fan, so when I finished my last book I ordered this one. I’m about halfway through it now and it’s really good. It’s taught me even more about trusting God in the face of the unknown and looking to HIM for all things in my life.
- Bath Bomb Molds: The girls and I love bath bombs and it’s actually pretty simple to make your own. I shared how to do it in this post. Anyway, all of our molds have disappeared so I had to order more. These are huge!
- Anne of Green Gables: This is one of my favorite movies of ALL TIME. I adore this movie for so many reasons. I had to order another copy because ours has been missing for months and I finally gave up looking for it. Such a classic!
- Kids D3 + B12 Gummy Vitamins: I started giving my kiddos these vitamins last month and we’re really liking them so far. And this brand is one of the best when it comes to supplements!
- Might Patch Zit Patches: I’m a huge fan of zit patches, they’re seriously miracle workers! I usually get mine from Target, but I decided to try these this month and they work really well. Highly recommend if you have any pesky friends pop up!
- Purpose Driven Life Kids Devotional: I ordered this for my 8 year old and he is really like it so far. He wakes up super early every morning, so we’re trying to encourage him to read this while he’s waiting on the rest of us to get up!
- Washable Water Color Paints for Kids: Ok, I know I’m going over the limit of ten here, but these water color paints are awesome! My kids love them. You have to buy the set in bulk, but I figured we’d use them all eventually. We use this watercolor paper too.
Thanks so much for dropping by the blog today. If you’ve found anything awesome on Amazon lately let me know–I’d love to hear it! xoxo
Anne of Green Gables is the best!! We have the trilogy with Megan Follows, is that the one you have?
Sarah> Sheri Ghee
No I don’t have that, but I need to get it!
Catherine> Sheri Ghee
You’ve just reminded me that I’ve been meaning to buy this movie/ series. I LOVE it – growing up, I wanted to be Anne and live at Green Gables lol
I absolutely love everything you post! So helpful, joyful and informative! Anne of Green Gables is one of my faves, my middle name is Anne…so I always say I am Anne with an e!
I saved several of these items to my list on Amazon and plan to eventually order them. Thanks for being you!
you made my day with your sweet comment–thank you so much Tabitha. I really appreciate that!! And high five for loving Anne!!
Do you by any chance have a public list on Amazon? 🤔 Thanks! And best to your fam! 🙂
No, but I really need to make one!
Hi Sarah. I wanted to ask you about the Revlon’s highlights. Is it easy to use? I’ve colored my hair myself but never tried putting in highlights. Also wanted to thank you for your suggestion of the Daily devotional Every Day in His Presence by Charles Stanley. I love it. I ordered one for my mom as well as for myself. Thank you. God Bless. Jody
Sarah> Jody Jackson
Oh I’m so happy to hear you ordered the devotional for you and your mom. It’s been so good for me and I’m happy you love it too! And for the highlights, they are super easy to use. It comes with a cap so you can pull the hair through that before putting on the highlights–I’ve been using it for years!
I love Anne with an e too!!
In fact, I loved the idea of Avonlea as a girls name and much to my surprise, my son and DIL named their daughter Avenleigh Grace! She’s a sweetheart and I love her name…I’ve always loved Murilla’s statement to Anne “you can’t change what God determines” and have reminded myself of that many times over the years…I would add, nor would I want
too as He knows what’s best for us. Happy Sunday!!
Hi Sarah! I too am i huge fan of Charles Stanley. I will definitely be ordering this book. I think we all need to know how to find peace through the Lord’s word. Thank you for suggesting it.
I love the rug in your girls bedroom. Where did you get it? So cute!