Happpppy Sunday and happy 10 days til Christmas!! Are you surviving the holiday season?? It’s actually been pretty stress free over here, which is awesome. We’ve had a very low key December so far and I’m LOVING it. We actually took the kids to a Christmas parade yesterday and it was so much fun. We do it every year and it’s definitely one of my favorite little traditions. And on the agenda today is Christmas baking. Whoot whoot!! Anyway, let’s get on with today’s post because it’s all about my best finds from Amazon! If you’ve been around for a while you know that I’m a huge Amazon fan. It’s honestly my favorite way to shop and I tend to look to Amazon for just about anything and everything these days. I know a lot of you are probably the same way, so I thought it would be fun to go through all of my orders in 2019 and round up my FAVORITE Amazon purchases. I have home items on my list, a few fashion finds, and even a beauty tool too!
Amazon Favorites from 2019
- Chunky Knit Cardigan: This cardigan is definitely one of my favorite Amazon finds EVER. It’s extra long and I just love the feel how soft and cozy it is. Plus it goes with everything. Highly recommend!
- LED Candles: I’ve mentioned these before, but I am OBSESSED with the LED candles. I bought them for Christmas, but I plan to leave them up all year round. These come with a remote and you can even set them on a timer.
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses: I love these glasses. I wear them all the time when I’m working on my computer or phone and they’re super cute too! Plus they’re much more lightweight than the other blue light glasses I’ve tried.
- TravelPro Luggage Set: I bought this luggage set earlier this year and it’s SO GOOD. If you need basic, affordable luggage that won’t break the bank I highly recommend this set.
- Revlon Hair Dryer: I’ve raved about this hair dryer a ton on IG, but it’s been a game changer for me this year. This is the only thing I use to blow out my hair now. I LOOOOOOOVE it.
- Bamboo Clothing Rack: I bought this clothing rack in July and it’s seriously one of my favorite things. I use this every single day! It’s perfect if you have a small closet and need extra storage space.
- Colorblock Long Cardigan: This is another great cardigan I found on Amazon this year. It’s the perfect weight and I always get compliments when I wear it!
- Yoga Capri Running Pants: I feel in love with running this year and these are hands down my favorite workout pants! They are SO GOOD and only $16. Plus they come in a ton of color options.
- Striped Maxi Dress: I purchased this maxi dress in February and I’ve shared it approximately 8172 times since then. But it’s just so darn good! And I know a lot of you guys love it too. This is the most popular item I’ve shared from Amazon in 2019. I wear a size small and it’s also a great maxi dress if you’re on the taller side (I’m about 5’7).
- No Show Socks: These are THE best no show socks in all the land.
I could easily go on forever here because I’ve come across some great finds on Amazon this year, but I wanted to keep it short and sweet with my top ten. Hopefully this helps if you have any Christmas shopping let to do. Also if you’ve found anything awesome on Amazon lately let me know. I’d love to hear it!
Similar Posts You Might Want to Check Out:
SHOP MY FINDS: