It’s that time again my friends–it’s time for Christmas shopping and GIFT GUIDES! I love putting these together every year and I hope it helps make your holiday shopping a little bit easier and less stressful. I’m also trying to get my gift guides posted in November in hopes that we can all get our shopping done early this year. Wouldn’t that be nice?! I always say it’s going to happen and then it never does. Anyway, today I’m excited to be sharing the Outdoorsy Guy’s Gift Guide. My husband actually hand-picked each item on this list and many of them are things he owns and loves. And best of all, everything is from Amazon with free shipping. Whoot whoot!!
The Outdoorsy Guy’s Gift Guide
- Yeti Tumbler: This is a great gift for any guy that takes his coffee on the go. Whether that be to work or out on the farm. These are even awesome for camping trips and hunting too.
- Stanley Food Jar: These food jars are highly rated and they’re great for any guy that works outdoors or need to take his food on the go. It keeps food hot or cold for 12 hours!
- Arc’Teryx Rho Beanie: My husband purchased this beanie last year and he LOVES it. It’s super warm, 100% wool but not itchy, and great for winter without being too hot.
- Silicone Wedding Ring: This silicone ring is perfect for any guy that still wants to wear a ring while lifting weights, working with tools, being outdoors, etc. These are super popular right now and this one has over 5,000 reviews!
- Camping Stove: This camping stove is one of the best one the market–it’s super lightweight and compact. Perfect for any guy that loves outdoor adventures like camping.
- Dewalt Bluetooth Speaker: This speaker works with bluetooth, which is perfect for any guy that loves listening to music while he works. My dad LVOES these speakers.
- Trayvax Wallet: These cool wallets are becoming super popular right now because it’s an RDIF blocking minimalist wallet. It has a unique design and doesn’t add any extra bulk.
- Rite in the Rain Pad: My husband has this notepad for work and LOVES it. The pad and pen are both waterproof, mud proof, grease proof, etc.
- Whiskey Park Sleeping Bag: This sleeping bag is rated for freezing temperatures, but it’s also great because it has a wide and long design that offers way more room in the foot box. Great for any guy that love camping or hunting!
- Brute Force Exercise Sandbags: These sandbags are incredibe! My husband recently got one and he loves doing crossfit workouts with this bag.
- North Face Zip Up: This super warm zip up is a great basic for the colder months. These make great gifts for anyone!
- Smartwool Socks: I included these socks in my Manly Man’s gift guide last year, but I have to mention them again because they’re so dang good. These socks are super warm and a great gift for any guy that spends a lot of time outside in the cold weather.
- Salomon Trail Running Shoe: These shoes are perfect for just about any outdoor activity–hiking, camping, trail running, etc. My husband loves this brand and they have amazing reviews too!
SHOP THE ITEMS:
Well hopefully this gives you a few gift ideas for the outdoorsy guy in your life this year. Also be sure to check out the Manly Man’s 2018 Gift Guide and the Manly Man’s 2017 Gift Guide here. And let me know what gift guide you’d like to see next! xo