Good morning sunshine and happy Friday to ya! I’m currently cuddled up in my favorite pink throw blanket, sipping a hot cup of coffee, and trying to get a little work done while the kiddos rest. It’s heavenly. And I’m excited to be sharing a little Friday Five action today! I have quite a bit to share, including some random tidbits from the week, several round rugs under $100, and a simple DIY hat wall that I put together a few days ago. It’s actually above my clothing rack and I LOVE it. I just used command strips to hang the hats on the wall!
Pretty dang cute, right?! The whole thing took maybe twenty minutes, but this is the kind of project I wish I had done a long time ago. Easy and functional storage solution for my hats! PS: that clothing rack is from Amazon and it’s perfect if you need a little additional storage for clothes or even jackets.
Round Rugs Under $100
Earlier this week I was looking for a round rug that could go in our breakfast nook and I found some really great options under $100!
- Round Jute by Drew Barrymore
- Oriental Ivory + Blue
- Round Braided Jute
- Geometric Gray + White
- Jute Round Floral
- Modern Farmhouse Ivory + Silver
- Hillsby Light Gray + Beige
- Mistana Gray
- Braided Light Blue
- Natural Geometric Area Rug
- Light Gray + Cream
- Natural Jute Hand Braided
- I’m obsessed with the new holiday collection from Lindsay Letters. I just ordered a Christmas print I can’t wait to share with you guys, but the entire collection is gorgeous. Plus this sweet mama is going through an incredibly difficult time right now with her precious daughter Eva (you can follow her story on IG) and she needs all our support.
- I shared this mascara combo pack in IG stories the other day and it’s seriously such a good deal. I’ve been loving this mascara lately and it’s normally $24 each, so this is a crazy good deal plus free shipping!
- I shared this $12 sweater from Walmart last weekend and I’m still so impressed with it. Highly recommend if you’re looking for a basic sweater! The fit is true to size and it comes in several color options too. See it HERE.
- I’ve been looking into new vitamins we can all take to prevent any more sickness in our house this winter. Someone recommended these elderberry gummies, so I ordered them earlier this week and they are SO tasty. Fingers crossed they help boost our immune system.
- I have lots of extra posts coming to the blog this month and I’m trying to decide if I should go back to the weekly newsletter we did earlier this year. I know we’ve had this discussion already, but I just worry about annoying all of my lovely subscribers with emails that are coming several times a week. But on the flip side of that, it seems like without those emails less of y’all drop by each day. I honestly don’t know what to do. Let me know what you think/prefer!
Well that’s a wrap for my Friday Five. I hope you have the best weekend and I’ll see you back here sooooooon!