Well helllllllo there and happy Friday to you! How was your week? It’s kinda been a wonky few days over here to be honest. Lots going on behind the scenes and all the crap happening in the world right now is just getting me down. I’ve been working really hard at staying positive lately, but sheeeeesh. It’s just one stupid thing after the next this year. I know you guys probably feel the same way. When is 2020 going to stop being such a jerk?! I’m over it. Done. I want a refund. Anyway, enough being a Debbie Downer. Let’s chat about a few happy things from the week!
RANDOM TIDBITS FROM THE WEEK
- I picked up this happy mug at Target and I LOVE it. I also grabbed this one. Cute coffee mugs make me happy.
- Our chicken coop is coming!! We just ordered it this week and I’m giddy about it. The whole reason we moved to this house was for the land and the opportunity to create a little farm for our family. Getting chickens is the first step in that process! We are getting the coop from The Shed Yard and it should take about six to eight weeks to build. I’ll share more details soooooon.
- Our beams finally came for the living room. I’m hoping they can be installed in the next week or two. I can’t wait!!
- Currently reading Power Thoughts by Joyce Meyer. I’m loving it so far. The chapter on fear has been especially good. “I will not live in fear” is one of the power statements I’ve been focused on this week.
- My candle, Warm Caramel Crumble, is still available with FREE SHIPPING!
- I’ll be sharing gifts guides starting next week! But if you’re shopping now be sure to check out the ones I’ve done HERE. The Manly Man Gift Guide from 2017 is still one of my most popular.
- I’ve become obsessed with this three bean chili recipe. I’ve made it twice in the last week. My husband loves it too!
- The entire Erin Condren site is 30% off this week! I’ve raved about their planners for years now and I just ordered a new one for next year. Highly recommend if you’re a paper planner kinda gal.
- I have a new BruMate coupon! I haven’t had one in almost a year, so I was really pumped to get one again. They make the coolest slim can insulators, wine insulators, and more–perfect Christmas gifts! Everything is around $25 and my coupon SARAHNOV takes 15% off.
- The Tula holiday kits are amazing this year. They’re perfect Christmas gifts, but I also think they’re a great chance to try out Tula (or stock up on your favorites) for the best prices of the whole year. They’re all discounted and my coupon SARAHJOY takes another 15% off. This kit is my favorite!
- I picked up some super cozy clothes from Aerie a few days ago. I’ve never shopped there and now I’m wondering what in the heck is wrong with me. Their stuff is amazing! I got these super cozy joggers in my favorite color and this awesome fleece turtleneck. Both are on sale right now and all of Aerie’s sweatshirt are 50% off today too. Here’s a few other things I got:
Well that’s a wrap for me today. I hope you have a peaceful and relaxing weekend. See you back here soon! xoxo