Good morning and cheers to a fresh new week! I’m currently drinking my second cup of coffee and enjoying a slow morning. We just got home from a little weekend trip and the kids are officially on Thanksgiving Break. I am so excited to lay low this week and enjoy some extra time with them! I’m also excited because I’m declaring this the SJB Week of Gift Guides!! Every day this week I’ll be sharing a new gift guide leading up to Black Friday, when I’ll be sharing the best sales from my favorite retailers. SO much is already on sale, so I want to get these gift guides out to you now so you can shop early. Today is all about the guys–I’m sharing the ultimate gift guide for men. I have more than 50 gift ideas to share!
The Ultimate Gift Guide For All Men
- Freezable Beer Glasses: This set of two glasses can be put in the freezer for icy cold beverages. And I love the silicone section that keeps drinks chilled for hours but your hands won’t get cold!
- Duffle Bag: This duffle bag would work for any guy. It’s perfect for the gym or weekend trips. Plus it comes in lots of colors.
- Yeti Tumbler: I just got my husband one of these tumblers and he LOVES it. It keeps coffee hot all day long!
- Yeti Rambler Bottle: I have to include this Yeti water bottle! This thing is amazing. We have one and it will keep anything ice cold for HOURS.
- Personalized Wallet: I shared this wallet last year after I got one for my husband and my dad. It can be personalized on the front and on the inside with a sweet note. My dad cried when I gave it to him! Such a special gift.
- Sorrel Waterproof Boots: I’ve been eyeing these Sorrel boots for my husband and they’re currently on sale!
- Wool Blend Jacket: Every guy needs a good winter coat! I love the look of this one and it’s currently 50% off.
- Portable Waterproof Speaker: This Bluetooth speaker is lightweight, waterproof, and can play music for 12 hours. It comes in several color options too, including camo!
- Surefire Flashlight: This LED flashlight is practically indestructible. My husband has a few of these and he loves them!
- Seiko Watch: Here’s another thing my husband has and loves! This is the only watch he wears.
- Filson Dryden Briefcase: This one is a bit on the pricey side, but this is definitely the coolest briefcase I’ve ever seen. It’s water resistant and has tons of pockets. I kinda want one for myself!
- Carhart Sherpa Lined Shirt Jacket: My dad is a huge fan of shirt jackets. That’s basically all he wears in the wintertime. This one is lined with sherpa and super cozy.
- Gorilla Adjustable Ladder: These ladders are amazing–they’re lightweight and they have 20 adjustable positions. Plus they’re 50% off right now!
- Black Rifle Coffee: If there was a coffee company made for men, this would be it. This coffee is super popular and for good reason–it’s delicious. Plus it’s a veteran owned company based in Utah.
- RTIC Lunch Box: This insulated lunch box is a total dupe for the super expensive Yeti Cooler. It has amazing reviews!!
- Otterbox Phone Case: These phone cases are the best out there if you’re looking for a case that is super durable. This thing will last forever and keep any phone secure.
Looking for gifts for mom? Check out my “ultimate mom gift guide” as well!