Gooooood morning buttercup!! Ok, before I jump into today post I have to share some awesome news for my candle lovers–Antique Candle Co is currently doing a flash sale for FREE SHIPPING. They only do this once a year and it only lasts 48 hours, so you have to hurry if you want to take advantage of the sale. Stock up on my beloved candle, Warm Caramel Crumble by Sarah Joy while you can get it with with free shipping!! There’s no code necessary, just select free shipping at checkout. Whoot whoot!! (These candles and wax melts make great gifts too and we all know Christmas isn’t too far off!) Ok, now moving on to today’s post–I thought it would be fun to round up ten affordable fall finds from Amazon. It’s been a hot minute since I’ve done an Amazon round up and I found some good stuff today!
FALL FINDS FROM AMAZON:
- Cozy Cable Knit Throw Pillow Cover: This pillow looks like a dupe for the much more expensive cable knit pillows from Pottery Barn. Perfect for fall and winter!
- Super Soft Warm Faux Fur Blanket: This blanket has over 1,000 amazing reviews and it comes in tons of different color options. I love the yellow for fall!
- Colorblock Knit Cardigan: I did a whole post about cozy cardigans from Amazon, but this is one of my favorites from that roundup. It’s easy to wear with a lot of different outfits and so comfy!
- Jessica Simpson Faux Fur Slippers: These Jessica Simpson slippers have incredible review and they’re less than $25. They also come in several color options!
- Henley Top: Every girl needs a good waffle knit henley for fall. This one comes in several colors and it’s very affordable. But it does run large, so I suggest sizing down.
- Wedge Sneakers: I have a pair of wedge sneakers that I have been LOVING as an everyday shoe for fall. Unfortunately they’re sold out, but these are very similar. Plus they have awesome reviews!
- Fall Inspired Nail Polish: This OPI nail polish in the shade Chocolate Moose is a great option you’re looking for a new nail color for fall!
- Tea Kettle: One of my favorites things to do once the cool fall evenings roll around is make a cup of tea. We’ve been in dire need of a new tea kettle, so I just ordered this one! It comes in several colors and the reviews are great.
- Magnolia Leaf + Pine Cone Wreath: I think this has to be one of the prettiest fall wreaths I’ve ever seen. I LOVE the combo of the magnolia leaf with pine cones. So pretty!
- Black and White Plaid Pillows: These pillow covers are perfect for fall! Plus they’re super affordable–a pack of two is only $14.99 in the size 20×20. There are a few color options too!
SHOP THE AMAZON FALL FINDS:
Thanks so much for hanging out with me today on the blog. Hopefully you found something fun for fall! Here are a few other posts you might want to check out while you’re here: