Hellllllo there darlin’ and happy Friday to you!! I am SO excited today is Friday because this week 100% kicked my booty. Actually, I think it was last weekend (when I spent hours updating the blog design) that kicked my booty and I never did recover. I felt so tired for the first half of the week and I just couldn’t get my mojo going despite my best efforts. You know that feeling? It’s annoying. Thankfully I’m finally starting to get my spunk back and just in time for the weekend. We have some fun stuff planned with the kids, so mama needs her energy and lots of it. Anyway, today I thought it would be fun to round up 10 awesome and unique Christmas decor finds from Etsy. You all know I looooove me some Etsy shoppin’, so I sat down yesterday and rounded up some really great things for you guys. Keep in mind some of the items are limited quantity, so if you see something you want I suggest grabbing it quick!
2. These vintage book page ornaments are so unique. I especially love the sheet music and I think these would be so fun to add a little character to your Christmas tree.
3. If you’re looking for a statement piece this wood cutout will definitely do it. Isn’t this gorgeous? I LOVE this little shop’s cutout and I have several of them in our home now. I also really like this framed sign as well.
4. This shop is known for its custom rustic signs, so I was really excited to see they’re offering several holiday signs this year. I love this farmhouse Christmas sign so much and I think it would be one of those things you use in you home at Christmas time for many years to come. This sign is also GORGEOUS.
6. I was absolutely thrilled to find this vintage holiday sheet music from 1940! I ordered a set and I cannot wait to get them. I have a little project in mind for these.
8. How darn cute is this farm fresh Christmas tree bucket?! Gah. I loooooove it. It’s the perfect size to hold a small tree or maybe even something fun like an extra throw pillow in the living room.
9. When I spotted this wreath I literally gasped. I think this is one of the most beautiful wreaths I’ve ever seen! I love the rustic look and the Christmas bells give it a vintage vibe too. This one is great too.
10. I really love these farmhouse grainsack stockings and they’re actually a great price for the set of five. Aren’t they so pretty? I also like that they’re all coordinating but each one is unique, which is really nice for each different family member.
Well I hope one of these Christmas items from Etsy struck your fancy or at least got you in the Christmas spirit. I’m starting to get so excited for Christmas and my plan this weekend is to take all of my holiday decor out of storage and start getting myself organized. I’m ready to start decorating for the season and I can’t wait to share it all with you guys!
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. I hope you have a fabulous weekend and I’ll see you back here Monday! xo
More Christmas Inspiration: