Ultimate Gift Guide for Mom
I woke up this morning at 4:30AM, which was super duper fun. I don’t know why, but for some reason my allergies were acting up and I was a sneezing mess. Anyway, I couldn’t fall back asleep, so I just decided to get up and start the day. I get up early anyway so it wasn’t a huge deal, but I’m thinking it will be an extra cup of coffee kinda day over. Anyway, I’m excited to be back with my second gift guide of the week (gift guide for mom)! This is one for all the moms who need some extra spoiling after a rough year. Just like yesterday’s gift guide for men, I’ve listed out my top 16 picks and then I have over 50 gift ideas listed below, including my favorite devotionals, the cordless vacuum I love, and lots more. Happy shopping!
Ultimate Gift Guide for Mom
- Gift of Calm Equilibria Set: This would make a great gift for any mom that needs a little extra self care. This comes with the Mindful Mineral Soak, CBD Relief Cream (huge fan of this!!) and brand new Daily Treatment Oil, which I’ve recently become obsessed with. Plus it comes with a holiday pouch. It’s already discounted but you can use SARAHJOY for another 15% off.
- Smeg Coffee Pot: This baby has been on my wishlist for a long time now. Any coffee lover would be thrilled with this retro style coffee pot.
- Leopard Slippers: I’ve had a pair of these slippers for the last three years now. I got the leopard print this year and I LOVE them. They’re on sale today for $19!
- Cozy Throw Blanket: This is my favorite throw blanket of all time. I have six of them now and they come in tons of color options. Such a great gift for just about anyone on your list. Plus they’re on sale right now!
- Isle of Paradise Tanning Drops: These tanning drops are amazing! You just add a few drops to your moisturizer at night and BOOM. You wake up the next morning with a perfect glow. I love them this time of year when my face is extra pale. This is a great deal for a set of two.
- Cozy Sweatpants: I don’t know about you, but I grew up getting sweat pants for Christmas as a kid. It was just a thing, we always got new sweatpants every Christmas! So of course I had to include a pair on this list. I just got these cozy joggers last week and they’re AMAZING. Softest, warmest sweatpants ever.
- Cake Batter Lotion Trio: Sign me up for anything with the words “cake batter”. This whipped body butter trip set is divine. I had one recently and it was like heaven on the skin.
- Eufy Robot Vacuum: This self-cleaning vacuum is basically like hiring a house cleaner but for a fraction of the cost. This thing has over 32,000 five star reviews on Amazon. I want one!
- Wine Glass Set: Because every mom deserves a good set of wine glasses.
- Tarte Eyeshadow Trio: This is another amazing gift for an incredible price. This set of three eyeshadow palettes retails for $270, but the kit is $49. Plus right now it’s another 30% off with the code CYBER. It’s three gifts in one!
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfume: I’m not much of a perfume kinda gal, but I got this recently and I actually LOVE it. It’s super light and not chemical-y smelling at all. It’s a light, floral scent of bergamot, lily of the valley, and delicate white musk. This is also the super size edition!
- Wireless Speaker: I’m pretty sure I shared this wireless speaker on a gift guide last year, but I wanted to include it again because it’s awesome. My mom has this and she uses it every day to listen to sermons, podcast, and music from her phone. Plus it’s on sale right now!
- Jumbo Day + Night Cream: This power packed moisturizer is one of my all-time favorites that I’ve raved about for years. And this jumbo size will literally keep mom’s skin plump and smooth ALL year long. Use SARAHJOY for 15% off!
- 10 Piece Tula Skincare Kit: I had to include this one in my gift guide for mom! If you really want to spoil mom this year (or maybe even yourself!) I’d recommend this incredible kit from Tula. It’s loaded with full size products and basically everything mom needs to have an amazing skincare regime. It’s already discounted, but you can use SARAHJOY for another 15% off.
- Barefoot Dreams Robe: I’m pretty sure you’ll be mom’s favorite if you get her this Barefoot Dreams robe. This thing has incredible reviews and it comes in several pretty color options.
- Wrap Bracelets: I LOVE these wrap bracelets ad my mom does too! I have several of them. They come in a ton of different color and styles. Plus they’re buy one get one FREE right now.
Such a great list with so many ideas!! Thanks for this post
Love it! So many great ideas. Thank you!!
I ordered the Abercrombie Fleece and just so people know this is outerwear. I thought it would be cosy indoor wear for the holidays but it’s really bulky.