Howdy ho and happy Friday to youuuuuuu! We made it through another week my friends. I hope it was a good one for you. It’s been a little up and down over here this week. We had to stay indoors almost every day due to the crummy weather, but the kids handled it pretty well. We’ve been doing lots of art projects, movie watching, baking, and lego building. I’m also on a new decluttering mission, which has been a nice distraction. I’ll take all the distractions I can get right now! Anyway, I wanted to pop in today with a fun Friday Five post. I have a few random favorites to share from the week and I also rounded up a great list of weekend sales for any of you looking to shop!
RANDOM FAVORITES FROM THE WEEK
- My kids have been LOVING the Homer app. It’s a learning/reading app and each of them has a little curriculum that is tailored to their reading level. I let them do about 20-30 minutes a day, but they’d do it for hours if I’d allow it! You can try a month for free HERE.
- My reclaimed wood vase is currently 30% off with free shipping. (It’s pictured in the photo above.)
- We’ve been making these protein balls on repeat lately. I usually make a batch every few days. We’re all addicted to them!
- This chocolate chip cookie recipe has been another highlight of the week.
- Someone on Instagram sent this crock pot recipe to me this week and I can’t wait to try it.
- I just got this new Tarte mascara and it’s so good. It makes my lashes look super long and thick.
- For years now I’ve highlighted my own hair and I use this highlighting kit in the color “honey”. I just ordered it from Amazon and I can’t wait for it to come so I can brighten things up.
- The new Tula sunscreen still has not caused any break outs for me. I LOOOOVE it. And I feel such a sense of relief knowing that I finally have a a sunscreen in my daily routine. Yay for adulting! (use SARAHJOY for 15% off)
- I wore these jeans almost every day this week.
- I’m working on a special Mother’s Day gift guide and I’ll have that up next week!
- Target just launched a new home decor collection with Studio McGee. It’s all super cute and fun for spring. And everything can be shopped online. Here are a few of my favorites:
Abercrombie & Fitch –60% off select styles + extra 30% off clearance. Free shipping on orders $50+
American Eagle--70% off clearance
World Market: 40% off outdoor sale
Wayfair: 65% off outdoor sale
Anthropologie–50% off dresses, skirts, accessories
Thanks for hanging out with me today on the blog for my random favorites. Have a fabulous weekend! xoxo