One of my guilty pleasures is browsing on Amazon. I have the app on my phone and it’s a problem because I could easily spend waaaaaay too much time aimlessly looking at one random thing after the next. But as you know–they have EVERYTHING. I mean, they’ve basically taken over the world when it comes to online shopping. You can get anything from shoes to cat food and everything in between. There’s even tons of decor and furniture! The only problem is that it can be overwhelming and down right hard to find exactly what you’re looking for. Thankfully I’ve learned some handy dandy tricks that make the process SO much easier, so today I wanted to share my top five tips for how to find the best decor on Amazon!
How to Find the Best Decor on Amazon
- My Favorite Shops: Over the years I’ve narrowed down a list of my favorite shops on Amazon that I’ll immediately turn to if I’m shopping for decor and furniture. Hands down, my favorite is Creative Co-Op. They have the BEST decor on Amazon, especially if you love farmhouse style. And the prices are also super reasonable. I also love Bloomingville, Kate and Laurel, Stone & Beam, DII, and LNC Home.
- Search for the Brands You Love: Believe it or not, there are tons of amazing brands that have collections on Amazon. For example Le Creuset, Kohler, Ashley Furniture, and Safavieh all have wide selections. Try searching for your favorite brands and see what you can find!
- Shop By Style: Most people don’t realize this, but Amazon has a really cool “shop by style” feature. They have everything from rustic, to industrial, mid-century modern, and more. My favorite is the modern farmhouse style page.
- Take the Home Style Quiz: If you haven’t done Amazon’s home style quiz yet, you should give it a try. There are six different questions and it starts by asking you to pick which decor style you like best from a variety of interior spaces. Then you get into specifics like how much color and texture you like to use in your home. Finally it tells you which style suits your preferences and you’re given decor recommendations! Here are my quiz results. Apparently I like modern farmhouse with a casual California twist. Sounds about right!
- Use the Discover Page: Amazon also has this really awesome feature where you can get instant recommendations based on your likes and dislikes. I have a screenshot below, but you can see how there is a thumbs up and thumbs down below each item. Based on your response it will automatically give you another recommendation to fit your taste. I think it’s such cool feature and very easy to use!
Well hopefully my simple tips and tricks help you find the best decor for your home on Amazon. Be sure to let me know if you have any tips of your own! Now here are a few awesome Amazon finds I just rounded up:
PIN THIS IMAGE + SAVE THE POST FOR LATER