Well hellllllo there and happy Friday to you!! I’m getting a late start to the day over here because I slept half the night in the girls’ room and woke up with a kink in my neck. Those tiny beds always do that to me! We also slept in, which in a weird way I don’t enjoy. When I sleep late I always wake up feeling out of sorts and groggy headed. And then I feel like I’ve lost part of the day. It’s very strange, I know. But I really do prefer to wake up before everyone and have that time to myself to pray, drink my coffee, and get my head right for the day. Mama needs that time! Anyway, I wanted to pop in today with a few random favorites from the week and a quick moving update!
It’s been a big week over here with lots of important house things finally moving in the right direction. If you follow along on IG, you might have seen me talking about the craziness that’s been happening with our new house. Long story short, our builder basically went MIA for a few weeks. No work was being done at the house, they missed scheduled appointments with us, and weren’t returning our calls. Things got super stressful and we started to question if we made the right decision. We knew this week would determine whether or not we move forward with the house or change course and try to find something new. Thankfully, the builder finally got in touch with us and things are back on track and moving in the right direction. Obviously we are delayed a few weeks now, but I’m more hopeful this will actually happen! I’m trusting God to work it out in His timing.
My favorite CBD from Equilibria is on sale this weekend!! In honor of Self Care Day, Equilibria is doing 15% off their Balance and Brilliance boxes! (The discount will be automatically applied at checkout!) And if you’re a first-time customer, you can also get an ADDITIONAL 15% off with code SARAHJOY. That’s 30% off!!
I’ve shared many times on IG that I’m a big fan of CBD. I think it’s a great, natural way to combat anxiety, sleep issues, inflammation, chronic pain, and more. I’ve been using it since November and it really helps me feel more balanced, more patient, and less stressed. It also helps me fall asleep faster, which is amazing. Right now I’m taking one 10mg soft gel every day (I take it along with my other vitamins) and I use the drops before bed or as needed if I’m feeling extra stressed. The key with CBD is to use it consistently, so I have a subscription every month. (That also makes the prices lower!) Check out the Brilliance and Balance boxes here.
PS: I’m obviously not a doctor and I’m only sharing what I personally use and love. However, I just want to add that CBD does NOT get you high–it’s non-psychoactive. CBD interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system, which is a network of neurotransmitters that regulate diverse physiological and cognitive processes in our body. I encourage you to do your own research!
- I mentioned in one of my newsletters this week that I’ve been reading THIS book and it’s truly changing the way I think. It’s all about harnessing the power of our subconscious mind to make big changes in our lives. I’m about halfway through and it’s already had a huge impact on me. I’m realizing more than ever how the thoughts we dwell on really do become who we are and how we act every day. And we have the power to change that! It’s amazing how God gave us such an incredible mind and we only use a small portion of it. Highly recommend this book!
- I was looking into getting a vitamin B12 shot to help with my energy levels, but after doing some research I decided to try this vitamin B liquid from Amazon. I’ve tried it a few days now and far I can already feel a difference in my energy levels!
- I just got this open knit cardigan from Target and I LOVE it.
- My long tassle pillow is on Amazon now!
- Here’s a few recent Walmart decor find I rounded up recently:
RECENT WALMART DECOR FINDS:
That’s a wrap for me today! As always, thanks so much for stoping by the blog today. I love when you spend part of your day here with me!! xoxo