Happppppppy Thursday guys!! I am practically peeing my pants right now because I just uploaded my first YouTube video of 2019. I. AM. SO. EXCITED. And this vlog is a fun one because it’s all about how to pick out the best faux greenery for your home. I get sooooooo many questions about my little potted plants, so I figured it would be fun to share a few of my tips and tricks to finding faux greenery that looks like the real deal and is sure to warm up any space. I actually went on a little shopping trip into Michael’s to share what I look for when I’m buying greenery, so grab a snack and get comfy!
Faux greenery shopping tips from this video:
- Not every faux plant is created equal, so choose carefully! I love shopping at places like Michael’s, TJ Maxx, and Target for most of my greenery.
- A good faux plant can last for years.
- Three things to look for when shopping for faux greenery:
- Color—I love greenery that is a soft, muted shade of green.
- Texture—I look for faux greenery that’s not too shiny (aka it looks more like plastic). I prefer more of a matte, dusty finish to my faux plants.
- Size—I love small faux greenery that is already potted. Small pots are the best because I can move them around the house easily and they can be used in SO many ways–on the mantel, coffee table, shelves, etc.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today and checking out this video. I hope you enjoyed my simple tips on how to buy faux greenery. These are just a few of the things I look for in faux greenery, but as always do what feels right for your home! xo
Here’s a few more posts you might like:
PIN FOR LATER: