Friday Five: Thoughts on Flying, One Piece Swimwear, Spring Break Plans + More
Woooohoooo it’s Friday! And we’re officially on Spring Break. We have absolutely zero plans right now, but I was up late last night looking at last minute plane tickets to warm places like Arizona and Texas. Have you flown lately?? It’s been almost two years since I’ve gone anywhere on an airplane and in that time I’ve started to develop this weird fear of flying. It’s not good. I used to LOVE flying. Heck I went to Africa in my early twenties and it was the greatest experience ever. Twenty hours of flying didn’t even bother me. In fact I loved it at the time! But now the thought of doing that sounds like torture. It’s the idea of being trapped on the plane that freaks me out. I’m honestly mad at myself for feeling this way now and it’s something I’ve been praying about a lot. Fear is such a bully, right? Ugh. Anyway, I didn’t mean to ramble on about my fear of flying. Let’s chat about a few fun things from the week!
Living Room Sources:
TIDBITS FROM THE WEEK
- I just rearranged the living room a bit and put this bench behind the sofa. I kinda love it! This is where I had that console table for a while, but I always felt like it was too big, so I moved it. What do we think about the bench here?
- My favorite tanning drops are on sale. (This huge bottle will last for months + months!) These drops were one of my favorite finds in 202o. Just mix a few drops in your moisturizer and night and wake up with the perfect tan. You can also use them on your body, but I’ve never done that.
- Love this reminder about fear and trusting God.
- The massive about of snow we’ve had lately has really delayed our progress on the chicken coop scratch pen. We have more snow coming this week too.
- How cute is this greenhouse?! I wish it wasn’t so expensive. Also with it didn’t take 16 weeks to arrive.
- Lots of Easter basket ideas from Amazon HERE.
- I got this floral wallpaper for my daughter’s room and I’m hoping I can get it up soon!
- This arched bookcase is super similar to the one I have in my living room, which has been sold out for months.
- Rounded up some splurge worth planters from Anthropologie HERE.
- I’ve been wearing this snap-up fleece a ton lately.
- Rounded up some great one-piece swimwear from Target:
SHOP THE SWIMWEAR:
Thanks for hanging out with me today!! Hope you have a great weekend. xo