Goooooood morning and happy Thursday! I’m happy to report that we made it through Aves’ orthopedic appointment yesterday and she was a total trooper. It was a breeze compared to our experience in the ER on Monday. And she chose a red cast, which is pretty dang cute on her little arm. She’ll be in the cast for three weeks, so hopefully the times goes quickly for her. Anyway, today I have 20 Easter basket ideas from Amazon to share. All of these finds are SUPER cute and budget friendly! PS: can you believe Easter is only 17 days away?!
20 Easter Basket Ideas from Amazon
- Easter Sidewalk Chalk Set
- Easter Bible Story About Jesus For Kids
- The Great Eggscape!
- Educational Insights Playfoam Combo 8-Pack (great to split up if you have more than 1 kiddo!)
- Polarized Sunglasses TPEE Rubber Flexible Frame
- Stackable Stainless Steel Kids Cups
- Watercolor Paint Set
- Slip-On Sneaker Lightweight Breathable Sandal
- Scavenger Hunt Card Game for Kids
- Big Bubble Bottles 12 Pack
- Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles in a Box
- Dinosaur Bath Bombs for Kids – Set of 12 Egg Bubble Fizzies
- Bear Mountain Mesh Hats (so cute!!)
- Walkie Talkies for Kids with 22 Channels 2 Way Radio 3 KM Range
- Kids Gardening Tools
- 15 Piece Diving Toy Set Summer Fun Underwater Sinking
- Scentco Graphite Smencils -Scented Pencils
- Big Easter Coloring Book for Kids
- Jumbo Plastic Printed Bright Easter Eggs
- Easter Glow Eggs with Mini Glow Sticks (how cool are these?!)
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. Hope you got some ideas for your Easter baskets this year!! xo
Great ideas Sarah! 🙂 Thanks for this post!
Thanks for dropping by Mary!
Wait, what happened to your little one!? Glad she’s ok but I missed something. On another note any farmhouse table ideas for Easter?
Sarah> Sheilah Perry-Rosales
She fell over the weekend (while we were having a massive blizzard) and broke her little elbow. No fun!
Thank you for sharing these Easter ideas!! I hope all is going well with your daughter and family!!
Hi, Oh my, I missed something on here, what happened to little Miss Ava? I hope she is feeling and doing much better with her little red cast. OH i just scrolled up and saw that she fell. Poor sweetie. You will be better in no time Miss Ava xoxo
Thanks for the great ideas! My grandson is going to love the dinosaur bath bombs and the water colors!