Friday Five: Old Navy Finds, A Good Book, Skincare + More
Morning sunshine! I don’t know about you, but I am so happy it’s Friday. This week has been absolutely bananas, but in the best way possible. I got my veneers on Wednesday afternoon! Well, technically they’re only my temporary veneers (I’ll go back in a few weeks for the permanents) but I cannot even tell you have relieved I am to have that appointment behind me. I’ve been putting this off for YEARS, so I was a nervous wreck. But God got me through it, just like always. I might do a whole post on this soon, but you can see a picture of my teeth here and swipe over to see the before photo too. Then yesterday, we celebrated my sweet boy’s 10th birthday. I can’t believe how fast time has gone. It’s definitely bitter sweet. And to top it all off, today is my daughter’s kindergarten graduation!! What.A.Week. Anyway, today I have some recent Old Navy finds to share, TJ Maxx decor, and lots more.
Last week I shared some Old Navy finds on IG stories and now they’re all on sale, so I wanted to share them here too. This outfit is one of my favorites–I loooooove these pants!! They’re so comfortable and perfect for this time of year. They’re on sale right now, plus an extra 30% off. I’m wearing size small! My green top is also on sale–I’m wearing small in that as well.
These utility pants are also super comfy and light weight for summer. I’m wearing size small here. They come in a few color options!
This beautiful floral maxi dress is one of my favorite Old Navy finds. I love it! I’m wearing medium in this picture, but I sent it back and got a small. It does run a bit large.
This cute ruffle top is also on sale for 30% off. I have on medium here, but I think small would have fit better. Shorts linked here, sandals here.
Shop my Old Navy finds:
We added more faux beams to our hallway this week! These are the same beams that we used in our living room–I love how they give so much character to this space. I would add beams to every room if I could! They’re from this website.
SHOP MY TJ MAXX FINDS:
RANDOM DEALS + TIDBITS FROM THE WEEK
- Last weekend I read this book from cover to cover. It was so good! Definitely recommend if fear holds you back in life.
- I tried out this two hour express self-tanner a few days ago and I really liked it! It gives a natural tan and the smell isn’t super strong. It’s also vegan!
- I recently got this Elemis skincare combo from QVC and I am loooooving it! I’ve heard amazing things about this brand, so I was excited to try it out. I’ve only been using it about two weeks and I can already see a difference in the way my skin looks and feels. Even my husband has commented a few times about how good my skin is looking! Highly recommend.
- Rounded up some great decor finds from Home Depot.
- Old Navy is having a great sale this weekend–up to 50% off site wide.
- World Market outdoor decor finds HERE.
Thank you so much for being here!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend. See you back here sooooon. xo
I like the plants you have on your mantel. Where did you find them?
those are old ones from Target!
You are so good about telling us the sizes of clothing, but I have a question. How tall are you? In fairness, I am nearly 5’11” and have a terrible time with clothing. Great selections from Old Navy! Many thanks!
Hi Laure, great question! I’m about 5’7″.
Love all of this? What finish and color did you get on your beams? They look amazing!
I’m probably older than your mom but I do love the clothes you have on your blog. Have bought a few of the items. I’m buying from old navy today. But wanted to know if you are compensated. If so I’ll order Thru the link on your site Thanks. Ps. The young gals( like you) need great God-filled followers like you. May you be a blessing today!! P
Sarah> Parilee Brenchley
Ah you’re so sweet, Parilee! Thank you for asking. Yes, I am compensated with a commission when you shop through my links. It basically tells Old Navy I sent you! 🙂