Friday Five: Exciting News, Affordable Mirrors, 5 Finds Under $15
Happpppy Friday!! I am SO happy the weekend is here–we have gorgeous weather coming our way AND I’m launching something super exciting on Sunday! I’ve mentioned it a few times over on the ol’ gram, but I’ve been working on this special little project for months now. We started in January and the plan was to launch in mid-March, but it wasn’t quite perfect so we’ve been tweaking things and working on this behind the scenes. It’s finally ready to go and I cannot wait to share it with you guys!! I’ll do a whole post early Sunday, but the entire project was inspired by my love of wildflowers:
I grew up on the easter plains of Colorado, so we always had wildflowers sprouting up everywhere. I can remember picking big bundles of flowers in the summertime. And if you think about it, wildflowers are super inspiring. They’re strong, resilient, and they adapt and bloom in places you’d never expect. There really is a lot to learn from a wildflower.
This week on IG stories I shared another rendition of Five Finds Under $15!
- Semi-precious and wood bead bracelet set
- Fabric shaver–this is great to get the little balls of fuzz off your couch! Also works on clothing.
- This black vase from Amazon! I also have the smaller one for $10.
- Pink tie-dye tee for $9.98.
- The $6 highlights I use for my hair! I’ve been highlighting my own hair for years now.
RANDOM TIDBITS FROM THE WEEK:
- There’s a huge Spring Sale happening with Like to Know It this weekend! I’ll be positing deals over there all day. Follow me HERE.
- I just ordered this pedometer from Amazon. I’m so excited to start tracking my steps every day! I also got one of these huge water bottles.
- Lately I’ve been using this Tan-Luxe body butter every day when I get out of the shower and it’s such a good gradual self-tanner! It just gives the perfect amount of color and it doesn’t smell, which is a huge bonus.
- Kinda want to switch our outdoor lights for these!
- I just got this super cute olive tree from QVC. Such a great tree for $77. And you can try using the code FRIEND for $10 off.
Well that’s a wrap for me today. I hope you have the best weekend. I’ll be back here with something fun on SUNDAY!! xo