Hallelujah we made it to Friday! Cue the happy dance. It’s been a surprisingly long week over here. And I don’t know why, but I just couldn’t get my creative energy going at all this week. I just kinda felt blah, which is never fun. I hate when I feel that way, especially when my to-do list is a mile long. I don’t have time for feeling blah! But thankfully I’m starting to get some spunk back today and I’m excited for the weekend. Bring on all the football! Anyway, Friday Five is on the docket today and I have a few fun things to share. First up is my new console table in the living room!
I got this table from the new Studio McGee line at Target and it’s exactly what I needed for this spot. I just can’t decide if it’s a little too tall, but I love what it adds to this space. And extra bonus–now the kids can’t try to climb over the back of the sofa. BOOM. Also that adorable woven planter is from World Market! I LOVE it paired with this olive tree.
Random Tidbits From the Week:
- I found this image on Instagram the other day from @my_darling_diary and it really spoke to me. So much so that I took a screenshot and made it my lock screen on my phone. Such a good reminder!
- I went to World Market this week for the first time in over a year and I forgot how much I love that store. My mom was with me and we had so much fun browsing around! I ended up getting a pair of these pink velvet pillows, this woven planter, and this tiered basket stand.
- Tarte just released some new bundles this week!
- My recliners from the old house is finally back in stock!! It was sold out for months, then it came back a few weeks ago and sold out again super fast. It’s back now and still less than $300. We gave ours away when we moved (totally regret that!) but I loved them. We had the color beige.
- I’m literally counting down the days til we can get chickens. I’m thinking we will start with 15-20 and then go from there. Spring cannot come soon enough!
- I haven’t really shared my office here yet, but I’m working on sprucing it up now. I just ordered this pretty rug from Wayfair and I excited to make that room feel more cozy.
- Loving my new blue light glasses from Amazon. This pair is great too!
- Just ordered this book and I’m really looking forward to reading it.
- I take 400mg of magnesium every night before bed (helps with sleep!) and I ran out this week. I was browsing Amazon for more and I came across this option. There are over 28,000 five star reviews! This stuff must be magic in a bottle. I ordered it!
New Coupon Codes this Week:
Gimme Beauty: These are my favorite hair ties! I’ve been using them over a year now. They have lots of amazing bundles for the New Year right now and they’re all 10% off. Then my SARAHJ gets you get an extra 25% off everything in your cart.
Hope you have the best weekend! See you back here on Sunday with a fun post. xo