I’ll be honest, this week was a bit of an emotional rollercoaster for me. I had a few really good days and then a hard day. I know that’s to be expected right now, so I try to give myself some grace on those hard days, but DANG. This is just a weird time in life. I know so many people are struggling and it’s just hard on the heart to even watch the news or hear the stories. But on a positive note we are now one week closer to this all being over. That’s exciting, right?! Right. Anyway, it was so nice and warm out yesterday, so I set up a little painting spot in the back yard and chalk painted a wooden cubby in the sunshine while the kids played. It was so good for my soul and just what I needed after a hard day. It’s amazing how projects and good weather can help turn your mood around! I wanted to share the finished look of the cubby with you lovely folks today, along with a few other random favorites from the week. I also have a list of weekend sales too. Ok, let’s jump into it–here’s how the cubby looked before:
Kinda cute, right?! I picked this up from my favorite consignment store for around $30. Ok here’s how it looks after two coats of Rust-Oleum chalk paint in linen white:
You guys know I love a good cubby and this little one turned out so cute. It’s not vintage, but with a little distressing I was able to make it look “old”. I’m planning to store my oils in here. It’s the perfect size!
Random Tidbits From The Week:
- I was on the hunt for a new daily devotional so I ordered this one by Charles Stanley. I LOVE listening to his sermons so I figured his devotional must be good too. I’m excited to get it!
- The best $22 jeans are back in stock!
- Still enjoying this gorgeous book with my kids.
- My Nespresso is on sale! See my full review of it HERE.
- These mozzarella stuffed meatballs are a favorite dinner around here. I make them all the time! This Picky Palate website has lots of easy recipes.
- A few days ago I watched this interview with Mel Robins about getting un-stuck in life. I always love Mel’s philosophy on life and her approach is really inspiring.
Abercrombie & Fitch –40-60% off select styles. Free shipping on orders $50+
American Eagle--40% off jeans, 50% off AE & tailgate
Anthropologie–Spring home event, free shipping on orders $50+ and free returns.
Tarte Cosmetics–30% off friends + family sale and FREE SHIPPING today only with code BESTIES. Here are a few of my favorite Tarte products:
Happy weekend my sweet friends! xo