Hellllllo there sunshine and happy Friday!! I’m currently drinking a fresh cup of coffee and trying to get this post wrapped up before we head to our final walkthrough for the new house this morning. Eeek! So much progress has happened over these last two weeks and we are at the final stages before closing. We were hopeful our closing would happen today, but it’s looking like it will be next week. I can’t wait! There have been SO many delays over these past few months and we are ready to get this finished. I can’t wait to get in there and get to work! Anyway, I wanted to pop in quick today and share a fun new series I’m calling Friday Favorites + Flops—I’m chatting about things I’ve loved lately and a few flops (aka things I ordered and didn’t like). Enjoy!
- I picked up this cozy cardigan (pictured above) from Target and I LOVE it. It’s open weave, so it’s a great weight for a cool summer evening. And of course fall, which will be here before we know it. I’m wearing medium in the photo.
- I’ve been using these vitamin B drops for about a week now and I can definitely notice a difference in my energy levels! I take it with breakfast and I feel like I have a more consistent stream of energy throughout the day. Fingers crossed it stays that way.
- I started doing pilates again through an at home workout program called OpenFit. I’ve been really enjoying it! They have tons of workouts to choose from and most of them are under thirty minutes, plus you can do it from your phone, computer, or TV (I play mine through our Roku player). They’re doing a free 21 day trial right now too!
- This eye + cheek palette. It has the prettiest brown shades and a great blush + highlighter. It’s still 30% with the code BESTIES.
- This brand new face mist from Tula is awesome. It reminds me of the Ready, Set, Radiant spray I love from Tarte but it’s more hydrating. It gives the skin the prettiest glow and it’s loaded with superfoods! And it can be worn under or over makeup (my coupon SARAHJOY saves 15%).
- Really been enjoying the Dean Graziosi podcast lately. He is so inspiring.
- I loved these two verses this week: Proverbs 31:25 and Psalm 27:1. Both are so good and empowering!
- These leopard sneakers!! They’re so comfortable and super cute.
- I ordered these protein bars from Amazon after seeing someone I follow on IG rave about them and they’re not as good as I was hoping. They have a weird chemical taste and they even bothered my stomach. Not a fan.
- These jeans were a big flop for me. I was hopeful they’d be good based on the awesome reviews, but they just didn’t work for me. I returned them!
- A few weeks ago I tried out this cream bronzer from Tarte and it caused a huge breakout on my cheeks. I was so bummed because I love Tarte products, but that cream bronzer does not agree with me!
- This shirt. I love the material, but it was too cropped for my liking. It turns out I’d prefer not to show my stomach ever time I move!
- This swimsuit. I was SO excited about this one, but it was a bit too cheeky for me. I even ordered two sizes and neither was good. I just want a swimsuit that covers my bum–why is that so hard to find?!
Well that’s a wrap for my Friday Favorites and Flops! Hope you enjoyed this post. And I hope you have the best weekend. See you soooooooon! xoxo