High five my friends, we made it to another Friday. How are you holding up? This week has been much better for me compared to last week, which I’m very grateful for. But I still have my moments–it’s such a crazy time in the world and my heart hurts for all of us. We’re all struggling in different ways, but I know we’re in this together and we’ll make it through. I’m trying to focus on the fact that this won’t last forever and it WILL end. Life will go back to normal. It’s just a matter of time before we’re back to our old shenanigans. What matters now is making the most of this time we have, staying healthy, and trying to see the positive. I truly hope you’re in a positive mindset and hanging in there! Today I wanted to pop in with a quick Friday Five post. I have a few random things to share!
God has been working on my heart a lot lately and I’m learning more than ever to let go and let Him take control of my life. I’ve really dug into my faith and prayer life these past few weeks and it’s been so good for me. I’m learning to trust Jesus fully, with every single aspect of my daily life, even when things feel out of control. I find my strength in Him and Him alone. Right now I’m reading When the Enemy Strikes and it’s really opened my eyes to a lot of the pitfalls I’ve stepped into with my own thinking and self-talk. It’s been very enlightening to say the least (dare I say life changing!) and it’s been a huge help with my anxiety lately. I definitely still have my hard moments with everything going in the world, but I’m feeling more content and more at peace, which I’m very grateful for right now. I’m praying it stays that way!
The other day I had a lot of question about my canvas botanical print in the dining room. I’m so excited to share that I have a coupon code for you guys!! You can use JOY10 to save 10%. These come in a set of two and they are HUGE. Remember when I had them over our bed for a while??! I love them so much. See them HERE.
WORKING FROM HOME ESSENTIALS
You guys know how much I love my Erin Condren LifePlanner–I’ve been raving about this thing for YEARS now. It’s something I use every single day to keep myself organized as I work from home and now even more as I’m homeschooling the kids! It’s one of my must have items. Anyway, I just noticed Erin Condren is doing a huge 60% off sale right now!! SO many of my favorites are marked down right now, including the LifePlanners and notebooks. If you need any work from home essentials now is a great time stock up!
Shop my Erin Condren favorites:
Random Tidbits From the Week:
- I am obsessed with my new daily devotional. It’s hands down the best devotional I’ve ever had and it’s been such a great source of comfort for me lately.
- This week I’ve been using my diffuser every day, all day. My favorite blend has been four drops of Stress Away with four drops of Citrus Fresh. I also love Frankincense and Peace + Calming. SOOOOO good!
- I just created a few new playlists on Spotify. I made a great Mood Booster playlist and a Praise playlist!
- I’ve used this website a ton this week to print worksheets for my five year old. There are a bunch of great printables with all kinds of activities and they’re all free!
- I got my new Hearth + Hand curtains hung up this week! They’re perfect for our living room.
Thanks so much for dropping by the blog today!! I seriously love you all and I really hope you are doing well. Sending big hugs your way. xoxo