We’re back from our Spring Break trip to Texas and I’m already missing the warm weather. It was SO nice to have a few days to escape the cold and snow, to just relax in the sunshine the kiddos. We soaked it up and had a great time. And now that we’re home, I thought it would be fun to round-up some of my warm weather favorites. I’m sharing the one piece swimsuit I wore, coverup, favorite sunscreen, and more.
Warm Weather Faves
- Isle of Paradise Super-Size Self Tanning Drops--I swear by these drops! I use these for my face only, but they give the perfect tan/glow. I usually use shade medium, but I just amped it up to the dark shade for spring/summer.
- CC+ Nude Glow Lightweight Foundation + Glow Serum with SPF 40–This CC cream is brand new, but I am loving it so far. And I know it’s going to be a staple this summer. It’s ligher weight than the origonal CC cream, but it still has sunscreen. Plug it gives the prettiest glow.
- Women’s Tie-Front Midi Cover Up Duster–I got this swim coverup for our trip to Texas last week and I love it.
- One Piece Swimsuit–I also wore this in Texas and it’s a great swimsuit. I always feel most comfortable in a one-piece and I really like this one. I got size medium.
- Burt’s Bees Squeezy Tinted Lip Balm–this is a great tinted lip balm. Super moisturizing and I like the color Peach!
- Shell Print Plastic Aviator Sunglasses–great aviator glasses with the plastic frame, which means they don’t get bend in my pool bag!
- EltaMD UV Elements Tinted Moisturizer with Broad-Spectrum SPF 44–I was totally slacking on my sunscreen use, but my favorite medical spa nearby recommended this one recently and I LOVE it. Plus it’s tinted, so it’s great to wear by itself.
- Straw Boater Hat —Every gal needs a good wide brimmed hat for summer. I have this one and really like it.
- Brazilliance 2HR express deep foaming self-tanner–This self-tanner is great–it gives a nice, dark tan, but what I love most is that’s it’s vegan and doesn’t have a bunch of junk in it.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion–this is our go-to suncreen for pool days!
- Time and Tru Women’s Footbed Slide Sandals—I’ve had several pairs of these sandals and they’re super comfortable. Total Birkenstock dupes for a fraction of the price!