Happy 2021!!! You guys, we made it to a brand new year. I am SO glad 2020 is over and I’m fully expecting this next year to be amazing. I’m manifesting great things and I hope you are too! I thought it would be fun to take a few minutes today to share my top 20 reader favorites in 2020. I sat down early this morning with a cup of coffee and went over all my analytics to round up your favorites. It’s actually really interesting to see what you all loved the most! It’s a good mix of home decor, fashion and beauty products.
The Top 20 Reader Favorites in 2020
- Tula Skincare–I have shared Tula skincare products for YEARS now, so I’m not surprised to see it at the top of the list. Tula continues to be my favorite skincare line. I religiously use the purifying cleanser morning + night. You can use SARAHJOY for 15% off all Tula products.
- My Favorite Tanning Drops: These tanning drops were a new discovery for me this year and I’m hooked! Just a few drops in your moisturizer at night gives you the perfect sun-kissed look. You guys love them too!
- Equilibria–-This year I opened up more about overcoming anxiety and with that I shared a few supplements that have helped me feel more balanced and less anxious. CBD was a big part of that this year! (I take one softgel every day and drops at night). And so man of you have told me how much it’s helped you too. It’s definitely one of the most popular things I shared in 2020. Feel free to use my code SARAHJOY for 15% off your first order.
- My Cordless Vacuum: Here’s another thing I shared a ton over the last year and it looks like so many of you got one too. I love this little vacuum–I use it multiple times a day!
- Warm Caramel Crumble–I have LOVED hearing that so many of you have my candle in your home! It’s so cool to know we have the same yummy smell in our homes.
- Wall Basket–I have two of these baskets and they are so great! And I’m pretty sure this is the second year in a row that they’ve been in my end of year top seller list!
- My beloved Nespresso–I continued to raved about my Nespresso this year and so many of you got one too!
- My Favorite Tarte Foundation-–I’ve shared this foundation so many times, and it looks like you guys love it too.
- My Living Room Curtains-–I always get so many questions about my curtains We all love them!
- Cozy Crew Slippers–Can’t make a top ten list of reader favoties without these cozy slippers. These are so good.
- My all-time favorite jeans-–I shared these jeans a ton over the last year because I was wearing them practically every day. They are seriously the best jeans ever and lots of you love them too!
- Patio Rocker Set–I was so surprised to see this in the top ten, but lots of you guys snagged this outdoor rocket set when I shared it this summer! We still have ours and I sit in these chairs anytime the back patio is sunny. LOVE them!
- The Real Things Sign–I found this beautiful sign with one of my favorite quotes after searching for a similar sign to the one I bought from a local boutique. So many of you loved it too and ordered one!
- The $15 Pillow: I found this pillow in early 2020 and I still use them. They’re super affordable so lots of you grabbed a few too.
- My Favorite Devotional: This devotional was one of my favorite things this year and it looks so many of you loved it as well. So good!
- Wedge Sneakers: These sneakers are super comfortable and I basically wear them every day. Plus they’re less than $15!
- Teeth Whitening Kit: I shared this whitening kit a few months ago and it quickly became a favorite. It’s super easy to use and less than $40
- Braided Rug: This small rug was surprisingly a big hit with you guys! I have this in my kitchen and I love it.
- The Best V-Neck Sweater: This basic black sweater is seriously one of my favorite things in my closet. And it’s on sale for SEVEN DOLLARS right now.
- Give, Gift, and Get Eyeshadow Palette: This was a big hit with you guys this holiday season! And I just checked the price–it’s on sale for $39 plus and extra $20 off with code SALE.
SHOP ANY IMAGE BY CLICKING THE LOWER RIGHT SIDE: