Hello there and happy Friday to you!! It’s been a good week around here, despite the fact that we’ve had the gloomiest weather, which means my productivity was less than ideal. I don’t know about you, but when it’s gloomy out I just want to stay in cozy clothes and do absolutely nothing. It’s a problem. I need sunshine to function. But at least today is Friday, right?! Right. I wanted to pop in to share a few random tidbits from the week. And I also have a reader survey at the end of this post that I’d LOVE to get your feedback on.
Lace Up Pillow Coupon Code
Good news!! I have a coupon code for my beloved lace-up pillow covers from The Vintage Songbird! You can use SARAHJOYBLOG for 15% off anything in their shop. And right now the two-pack is on sale, which only happens twice a year. This adorable snuggle pillow is from there as well!
Random Tidbits From the Week:
- A few weeks ago I accidentally pulled out a chunk of my eyelashes with my lash curler. I look absolutely ridiculous. And the lashes are taking FOREVER to grow back. Anyway, I started wearing false eyelashes to hide the bald spot and I’m obsessed. My favorites are the Ardell 421 Naked lashes. They are gorgeous and super natural looking. Highly recommend if you love wearing lashes or if you happen to have a tragic lash curler incident like me!
- I just ordered this three barrel curling wand from Amazon and I’m LOVING it so far. It’s super easy to use and it gives my hair a really natural, beauty wave. It’s such a fun look!
- Since it’s been so cold lately I haven’t had the chance to run very often, so I started a new workout program this week. It’s from Beach Body on Demand, which is a streaming service you can buy and you get access to tons of different workout programs. It’s actually super cool and very convenient, because I do the workouts in our living room. This week I started Insanity Max 30, which is a 30 minute program five days a week. I’m really enjoying it so far and hopefully I can stick with it for the month of February! I purchased my subscription through my cousin HERE.
- I tried out the super popular Verb energy bars this week and I’m officially hooked. They are SO yummy and they have as much caffeine as an espresso, but it’s from green tea so I don’t get that jittery feeling. Plus they are gluten free and vegan. I love eating one before I workout or mid-afternoon when I need a pick me up. And you can try all four of their flavors for FREE!! You just have to cover the $0.95 shipping.
- I just noticed my accent chair in the front room is on sale for 50% off again! I don’t know how long the sale will last, but if you were eyeing this chair now would be a great time to snag it.
I need your feedback! I’m kicking off the month of February with a good ol’ fashioned reader survey. I want to hear from YOU. I want to know what you love about the blog, what you’d like to see more of, and even what you’d like to see improved. These surveys are all 100% anonymous and your feedback really helps guide my plans for future content and also potential partnerships I might take on this year. If you have a few extra minutes, I’d be so grateful to get your feedback!
Your response is completely anonymous.
Well that’s a wrap for me today. I hope you have the best weekend. I’ll see you back here soooooooooo! xoxo