Helllllo from the winter wonderland of Colorado! You guys, we’ve had a TON of snow these past few days. I’m talking non-stop snow that just keeps piling up. It’s kinda crazy, especially considering we’re still in OCTOBER and have six months of this weather ahead. Ugh. Trick-or-treating tomorrow night with the kids is going to be absolutely frigid. But you better believe we’ll still brave the cold in search of candy and Halloween merriment. Anyway, today I thought it would be fun to share six drugstore beauty products I’ve been loving lately. All of these are super affordable and I even have some great dupes for high end products!
Six Drugstore Beauty Products I Love
- L’Oreal Magic Skinbeautifier BB Cream: This is a new favorite for me–I actually just grabbed it from Target last week and I am SO impressed with it. I have the anti-redness option and it’s seriously a magic worker. It goes on green and somehow blends in perfectly with my skin tone while cancelling out any redness. And best of all–it doesn’t break me out!! I’ve been wearing it with a little undereye concealer and bronzer for those days that I just want a really natural makeup look. Or you can even wear it under your foundation to help even out your skintone. Highly recommend it!
- NYX Buttergloss in Cream Brûlée: This has been my go-to favorite lipgloss for years now. It’s even better than other more expensive options I’ve tried. And you can’t beat it for three bucks a tube. I keep some of this in my purse, in my car, in my makeup drawer, etc. It’s the perfect soft pink shade!
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach: This undereye color corrector is the BOMB. It’s so good for dark under eye circus and it’s a total dupe for the much more expensive undereye corrector from Tarte. I love using this under my concealer when I need some major coverage!
- L’Oreal Brow Stylist Shape & Fill Pencil: This is another dupe for a high end product. This brow pencil from L’Oreal is soooo similar to the Anastasia brow definer pencil and it’s half the cost. It has a very similar texture and feel. I love it!
- Real Techniques Everyday Brush Set: If you’re looking for a quality, affordable set of makeup brushes I highly recommend these. I’ve been using these Real Techniques makeup brushes for years now and I can’t say enough good things about them. They wash well and the quality is great. No need to buy expensive brushes in my opinion!
- Welly Skin Saver “Zit Patches”: I’ve raved about these zit patches on IG many times, but they’re amazing. I use these for any breakouts or zits that pop up–they’re basically clear little bandaids that you put on overnight. (They work best if the zit has been cleaned out–they basically help to suck all the junk out!) Anytime I use these patches my breakouts clear up way faster. They are magic workers!!
Well those are a few of my favorite drugstore beauty products. If you’ve tried out any of these products let me know! Or if you have any recommendations from the drugstore I’d love to hear it too. I always love trying new things!
Here are a few other beauty related posts you might want to check out: