Happppppy Saturday! I’m up and going early today because I fell asleep at 8:45 last night. Talk about a wild Friday night, huh? It’s safe to say I’ve become an old lady. But who cares if I like to get my pajamas on immediately after dinner and go to bed at a reasonable hour? I might be boring, but least I’m well rested. Or at least that’s what I’m telling myself so I don’t feel so lame. Anyway, as I’m sitting her watching the sun come up I thought it might be fun to round up some of my recent Amazon purchases. I’ve actually found some really great stuff lately!
First up I have to mention the new little table I got for my entryway. I’ve mentioned this a few times here and there, but it’s such a great find! I love the size (it fits perfectly in a small spot like this) and it’s good quality for the price. I’ve had it over a month now and I love it.
Also from Amazon I got this black photo frame and the beaded garland, which is on sale for $10 right now!
Other recent Amazon purchases from the last several weeks:
- This heated neck and shoulder pad.
- This book.
- This daily devotional.
- Our favorite liquid zinc drops.
- Splurged on this T3 hair straightener. It’s so good!
- This lipstick/brush organizer.
- Stocked up again on my favorite magnesium supplement (I’ve tried so many of them!).
- This claryfing charcoal shampoo.
- I got these wrinkle patches a few weeks ago. So far I’m liking them, but I’m still trying them out.
- This happy light (LOVE IT).
Thanks so much for dropping by the blog–hope you have a great weekend!