Hellllllo there and happy weekend to you! I’m currently sitting in my recliner, enjoying a wonderful cup of Nespresso coffee, and browsing through the big Nordstrom sale happening right now. I wasn’t planning on sharing much about it, but I just found a few great things that I totally think are worth buying. Many of my past Nordstrom purchases are on the sale, including my all-time favorite throw blanket, chenille throw pillows, and my super popular Zella leggings! In total I found ten great finds so I wanted to share them with you lovely folks today!
NORDSTROM SALE–10 FINDS WORTH BUYING:
- Fringe Throw Blanket: This throw blanket is AMAZING. I have five of them and it’s definitely our favorite. It comes in a bunch of fun colors, so I have one for each of my kiddos and then a few extra. It’s super soft and warm.
- Chenille Throw Pillows: I absolutely love this chenille pillow. I have two of them and they’re so gorgeous in person. I have it in white, but there are three color options.
- Zella Leggings: I bought these leggings about six months ago when I was on the hunt for a great pair of leggings. They have over 6,000 five star ratings and I’d say they definitely live up to the hype. I love these leggings!
- Floral Doormat: Ok, I love this doormat. It’s perfect for spring and summer! And with the sale it’s less than $40.
- Turtleneck Sweater: I bought this sweater last fall and I love it. The pink color is so pretty and the longer length is great with leggings. It does run really big, so I’d suggest sizing done one or even two sizes.
- Slip On Sneakers: I’m a huge fan of slip on sneakers. It’s what I wear the majority of the time, so when I saw these I had to snag them. I got them in pink, but they come in a few color choices!
- Diffuser: You guys know I love my diffusers and this one is super cute. It’s the perfect size for a bedroom or bathroom.
- Adidas Running Shoes: These running shoes are awesome. I have a similar part of Adidas and I’ve been running in them for over a year now. Love them!
- Maxi Dress Cover Up: I’ve shared this cover up a zillion times now, but it’s seriously one of my favorite Nordstrom finds EVER. This can be a swimsuit cover up, but I wore it all the time as a normal dress. It even has POCKETS! It runs large, so I suggest sizing down.
- Smeg Retro Toaster: If you feel like splurging, you might want to check out this adorable retro toaster. The entire Smeg line is amazing, but the toaster is my favorite. And it comes in lots of fun colors!
Happy shopping my sweet friends! xoxo