Rise and shine sunshine!! It’s FRIDAY. And it’s finally starting to feel like summer in Colorado, which is very welcome after the super gloomy May weather we had. I was actually watching the news the other day and they said Denver had more rain than Seattle and Portland combined in the month of May. Isn’t that crazy?! It was the gloomiest, wettest month every and I’m very happy it’s behind us. Bring on all the heat and sunshine!! Anyway, I’m about to pour myself a cup of coffee and go sit out on my swing, but first I wanted to share some tidbits from the week!
Last night my older daughter and I were out for a walk on our prairie and she picked the most amazing bouquet of wildflowers. And I don’t know why, but seeing these got me a little emotional. Just having these sweet flowers growing on our property is such a gift. God’s beauty is incredible.
Victoria Emerson wrap bracelets are on sale for $19 right now! I rounded up a few favorites here:
- I ordered this cute chevron bench and coffee table for our front porch. I can’t wait to get it styled up for summer!
- My living room poufs are on sale.
- I’ve been wearing this eyeshadow palette every day for months now. It’s seriously the BEST mix of neutral browns. And it’s only $16 with my coupon SARAHJOY, plus free shipping!
- I shared my favorite summer dessert here!
- What’s New at Target here.
- Our barstools in the kitchen have been wrecked in the last couple months. They stain so easy and I’ve had the hardest time cleaning them. I just ordered these super affordable (and kid friendly!) barstools to replace them.
- We’ve been busy doing more landscaping around here–yesterday we had concrete poured in the back, so now we have a nice big patio out from the basement door. I’ll do a post about it soon!
Hope you have a great weekend!! xo