Well hellllllo there and happy Friday to you! I slept through my alarm today, so now I feel like I’m scrambling around and all out of sorts. Apparently I need that early morning time even more than I realized! Anyway, today I wanted to share a fun Friday Five with a few random favorites from the week. AND I have a super exciting life update to share with you guys. Eeek!
As most of you probably know, my husband has been in law enforcement for 14 years now. It’s been his passion and despite my own fears, God has always kept him safe. He has done exceptionally well in that career, however over the past year and a half, he felt a tugging on his heart to try something new and make a change. So we prayed about it and waited for doors to open. Sure enough, God slowly but surely began to provide a way. And now I’m so excited to share that he has accepted a position with an incredible training company and officially resigned from law enforcement. This new opportunity has been such a blessing for our family because it gives him much more time at home, but he’s still able to pursue his passion–just in a new way. And even though it does feel a bit strange to no longer be a LEO family, we are thrilled and so grateful for this new journey!
RANDOM TIDBITS THIS WEEK
- I ordered this prayer journal from Amazon and I am really enjoying it. It’s has spots for prayer requests, weekly highlights, a gratitude section, and more.
- My workout shoes are on sale!
- Still loving this coral ruffle sweatshirt. See more of my recent Target finds here.
- This Tula three piece bundle is such a great deal. I LOVE this sugar scrub (it’s my favorite exfoliator) and the primer is great, even for no make-up days. Plus it comes with the rose glow brightening eye balm. It’s $72 plus free shipping with my code SARAHJOY. They also just launched this detoxing and toning clay mask–can’t wait to try it!
- Apparently it’s National Lash Week (I had no idea this was a thing!) but HSN is doing a huge sale on tons of amazing mascaras and eye products. Most are 50% off and the code HELLO10 should save another $10! See the sale HERE.
- Rounded up some cozy finds from Aerie:
SHOP MY FINDS:
Thanks for stoping by the blog today. Hope you have a great weekend!! xo