Hallelujah, we made it to Friday!! Cue the jazz hands. It’s been a crazy busy week over, but we got SO much done. I had my contractor that did our floors come back out and install wood floor in my bedroom closet, I replaced all the kitchen hardware, we got curtains hung up, landscapers are coming today, and best of all my light fixtures and barstools arrived! Oh and our fridge is FINALLY coming tomorrow, which is cause for celebration in itself!! It’s been crazy town over here, but the house is really starting to feel more like home now. Anyway, I wanted to pop in today for a little Friday Favorites action. I have SO much to chat about today!!
This week one of my gorals was to change out the hardware in the kitchen. The above photo is how it looked with brushed nickel knobs and pulls. And here’s how it loos with black hardware:
Such a fun change, right?! I used these knobs and these pulls from Home Depot. They are flat black, which I LOVE. The contrast with the white cabinets and wood floor is so pretty. I’m going to do the same thing in all our bathrooms too!
This week we also hung up curtains in the living room! I ordered these from Anthropologie and I’m loving the boho vibe. I actually had a tricky time finding 108″ curtains that didn’t cost a fortune, but these were pretty reasonable compared to others I found. They also come in a black and gold. And that extra long matte black curtain rod is from Amazon!
Random tidbits from the week:
- My bedroom is coming along! It’s a huge room, so I’m trying to figure out if I want to do a little sitting area or how I can best use the extra space. Right now we just have the bed set up, but I’m loving how it’s coming together!
- I ordered these cozy slippers and they just came yesterday! This is my third pair of these slippers and I LOVE them. They’re 50% off right now too!
- Today I’m setting up this cute bookcase in our front sitting area. I have a little space by the front door and I think this will be perfect!
- I am using this little woven basket on my bathroom counter to store skincare and things I use everyday. It’s so cute and makes the counter look less cluttered!
- I’m trying to organize my master bedroom closet, so I ordered two sets of these bins for the shelves. I’ll show you guys how they look after I get them in.
- Our basement construction has been on hold for two weeks now and it’s been such a bummer. We’re waiting on a permit from the county, so everything is at a stand still. Fingers crossed we get the permit and work can start back up next week.
- I have a contractor coming out this morning to give me an estimate on putting beams in our ceiling. That project got put on hold a few weeks ago, so I’m anxious to get going on that!
- My favorite fleece is still on sale!!
- I’ve done zero fall decorating yet and I honestly have no clue if I’ll even decorate for fall this year. I’m just not ready for pumpkins yet, plus I have so many fun projects happening right now. Oh and I’m in complete denial that summer is over–I can’t let her go!
- My accent chairs are back in stock!! They’v been sold out for a few months now, so grab one now if you’ve been waiting.
Well I’m off to starting hanging light fixtures. I can’t wait!! I hope you have a great weekend. I’ll see you back here soooooooon! xo