Helllllllo there and happy Sunday to you! I’m currently sitting in my usual Sunday spot–on the couch at my parents’ house watching football. Sunday has become our weekly family day and it’s so mjuch fun. The kids play, we eat yummy food, and watch football all afternoon. It’s a pretty perfect way to end the weekend. Anyway, I wanted to send out a quick email to share some favorites and finds from the week!
Yesterday I sanded down the solid wood table I ordered recently from Walmart. I can’t get over how much better it looks without that dark stain. And it matches that wooden bench perfectly. I loooooove it!!
FAVORITES + FINDS FROM THE WEEK
- Target has the CUTEST sneakers out right now. I just ordered these, but I also did a round-up of my favorites HERE.
- We are still loving the accent chair I got from Walmart–it is so comfy!!
- The So Pumpkin Sugar Scrub from Tula is 40% off right now with code SOPUMPKIN40. I love love love this scrub, it smells like pumpkin bread and it’s a great gentle exfoliator.
- Tarte is doing 50% off concealers!
- My favorite magnesium from Amazon is on sale.