One of my favorite kinds of Instagram/blog posts to read is when people share random facts about themselves. That’s probably because I’m nosey as heck, but I really do like learning about other people–especially those that I enjoy following on social media. So I thought it would be fun to share 25 random facts about me! Hopefully this helps you get to know me a little better.
25 Random Facts About Me
- I grew up in a tiny town in southeastern Colorado. My senior class had less than 30 students and our entire school, K-12, was in the same building.
- I have a huge appetite and I’m pretty much always hungry or thinking about the next thing I’m going to eat.
- I’m super competitive and LOVE sports.
- I do not like sushi or any kind of fish.
- My husband and I had an exchange student from Iraq live with us for two weeks (long before we had kids). It was such a cool experience! We still keep in touch with her today.
- Reality tv shows are my favorite–I love Survivor and Big Brother.
- When I was a kid, I loved rearranging my room. And I would beg my mom to let me re-arrange our living room!
- I sleep with a night-guard every night–gotta protect these teeth.
- My husband and I are high school sweethearts.
- My mom is my best friend. I love hanging out with my parents.
- I had 39 college credits when I graduated high school. After high school, I completed my undergraduate degree in two years.
- I have a Masters degree in Public Administration/Nonprofit Management.
- My kids are my entire world. I start to cry just thinking about them growing up.
- I’m a completely different person than I was three years ago. I’ve grown SO much in my faith and how I look at life, especially in the last year and a half.
- My favorite meal is a really good cheeseburger with crunchy fries.
- I love craft beer.
- I have two older brothers.
- I write letters to my kids for their birthday every year and I plan to give those to them when they’re 18.
- I dream constantly about moving somewhere it’s warm year round. I would love to live near the beach one day!
- My faith is very important to me and growing in my relationship with Jesus is what’s been the most helpful for dealing with my anxiety.
- I started my blog in the fall of 2015 with a camera I bought off craigslist. The camera was $300 and I met the seller in a Target parking lot! Now all of my photos are taken with my iPhone.
- I never get my nails done at a salon.
- I love working in complete silence.
- I used to be a huge news junkie, but now I rarely watch it.
- I love listening to podcasts and I think it would be super fun to start my own one day.
Well there ya have it–25 completely random and mostly useless facts, but I hope you enjoyed learning more about me! xo