With 2021 winding down, I can’t help but reflect on this past year. Last night I made a little video on Instagram to recap what I’m most grateful for this year and just thinking through everything made me emotional. God has done so much to renew my mind and heart this year–it was really a year of breakthroughs for me in many ways. And it amazes me how God always walks right besides us when we choose to trust Him. Anyway, as I’ve been reflecting on the year I thought it would be fun to put together a big list of my top favorite products from 2021. I have a mix of lifestyle favorites, beauty favorites, and home products.
Top 7 Lifestyle Favorites
- Made for This by Jennie Allen Podcast–This is an incredible podcast that focuses on how to live your best life with Jesus by your side. I listen to it every week and it’s been such a blessing!
- Fear is Not the Boss of You by Jennifer Allwood–This book really changed my perspective on so many things. In fact, this book is what finally pushed me to fly again. After reading this book I scheduled our Florida vacation and decided then and there I wasn’t going to be stuck in fear anymore.
- Equilibria CBD-–I’ve been using this CBD every day since 2019. It’s helped so much with my anxiety, sleep, and managing every day stress. It’s also one of the purest and best made CBD products on the market and I love their approach to wellness.
- Athletic Greens Superfood Drink–I started drinking this every morning in early 2021 and I love it. It’s pricey, but it’s hands down the best thing I do for my body every day. It’s loaded with tons of vitamins, minerals, probiotics, superfoods, etc.
- MYX Fitness Bike–I got this bike in February 2021 and I spent a ton of time on it this year. It became my favorite way to workout and my husband has used it multiple times a week too. The only thing I don’t love is that the classes aren’t live, but I feel like it’s a great alternative to the Peloton and much less expensive.
- Love Wellness Supplements–I started using the Love Wellness Glow vitamins earlier this year and since then I really fell in love with this brand. They make lots of amazing supplements for women.
- Electrolyte Drink Mix–I discovered this electrolyte drink mix during the summer and I’ve been hooked ever since. I drink this when I’m feeling tired or rundown and it always gives me some extra pep. I also drink this after I workout. And I love that it doesn’t have a ton of sugar and added junk like Gatorade.
Top 7 Beauty Favorites
- Isle of Paradise Facial Tanning Drops–I discovered these tanning drops last year and they’re truly a game changer. They give the perfect amount of color to your face, which is especially nice this time of year. I just shade medium.
- Tarte FaceTape Foundation–This has beeb my holy grail fountain for years and 2021 was no different. I love the coverage, it lasts all day, and it doesn’t feel cakey.
- Tarte Bronzer–Another product I’ve used for years now. Definitely my favorite bronzer!
- Tarte CC Undereye Color Corrector–This is must-have product for me. No need for undereye concealer with this stuff! It brightens the undereye area without being cakey or settling into fine lines.
- Skinceuticals C E Ferulic Serum–-I’m on my third bottle of this serum and it’s safe to say I’m hooked. I started using this when I decided not to get Botox anymore and I LOVE it. It’s dramatically improved the discoloration on my skin and helps with fine lines too.
- Skinceuticals Triple Lipid Restore–This is another splurge product, but it WORKS. I have seen a big improvement in the texture of my skin thanks to this product. I cringe at the price tag every time I buy it, but it’s truly magic in a jar.
- Tula Purifying Cleanser-–I’ve used this for 4.5 years now. It gets the job done without drying out my skin!
Top 7 Home Products
It was so hard to narrow down just seven favorites for the home, but here are the first ones that came to mind. And I purchased all of these in 2021!
- Accent Chair from Walmart–I ordered this on a whim and it turned out to be amazing! It’s a great accent chair, super comfy, and I love the way it looks. Plus it’s under $200.
- Mixed Metal Accent Table from Target–I love this table because it’s narrow and tall. It works in so many places around the house!
- Lidded Open Weave Baskets–I have two of these and I just ordered two more. These baskets are great for SO many things.
- Olive Tree–I got this olive tree over the summer and I’ve loved it. It’s a great height, plus I really like that it’s skinny and not super full, which means it fits nicely in a corner.
- Samsung Frame TV–-I looooove our frame TV. Yes it was a bit pricey, but it’s so cool how this looks like art when it’s not on. I love switching out the art as the seasons change!
- Wood Dining Table from Walmart–I got this dining table in the fall and we sanded the dark finish off. It’s solid wood and looks amazing with the natural color! I have it in our breakfast book right now.
- Rattan Storage Baskets–I’m obviously a little obsessed with baskets, but I can’t help it. They’re on of my favorite things to decorate with. This set of two rattan baskets from Walmart is a crazy good deal! And they’re super super pretty in person.
- This amazing Bible study changed my perspective on Jesus in so many wonderful ways. Highly recommend!
- Handheld Milk Frother: I use this thing every day for something in the kitchen! Works well to mix collagen in my coffee, mixing my electrolyte drink and my Athletic Greens, or even when I make chocolate milk for the kids.
- Victoria Emerson Bracelets: I love their wrap bracelets and I wear them every day!
- Erin Condren LifePlanner: I briefly tried a different planner this year, but ended up back with my tried and true Erin Condren life planer. These have been my favorite for 10 years now!
- Hero Cosmetics Zit Patches
- Henley Pullover (only $15!!)
- Three Barrel Curling Wand
- Essie Ultra Fast Drying Topcoat
- Spanx Leggings
- My Cross Necklace
- This Facial Steamer
- These boho style pillow covers
- Mid-Day Squares Protein Bars
I’m sure there’s something I’m forgetting, but I hope you enjoyed this list of my favorites from 2021! Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. xoxo