Whew, it’s been a busy week over here! The painters came yesterday afternoon to start caulking and painting our herringbone wall. We have the best painters and they’re super affordable, so we always try to use them for our painting projects. Such sweet guys! But I can’t wait to share what color I chose for the wall. You might be surprised! They’re coming back today to finish it up, so I’ll share soooooon. Anyway, today I have a great roundup of spring decor from World Market to share, along with some cozy poufs and random tidbits from the week!
A few weeks ago I went into World Market for the first time in over a year and it reminded me how much I love that store! It definitely has Anthro vibes, but on a more affordable budget. And right now they have a ton of cute items for spring!
Shop My Spring Decor from World Market:
And here’s a great roundup of cozy poufs!
RANDOM TIDBITS FROM THE WEEK:
- Last week I did a little blog re-fresh and changed up my design. I’m always trying to make things more user-friendly, so I hope you’re finding it easy to use and navigate!
- My favorite pair of black jeans are on major clearance right now. I’ve had these jeans over a year now and I LOVE them. These are nice and stretchy, so if you’re in between size go down.
- This is the best hair gel for a boy that doesn’t like the feeling of hair gel! This is what I use on my son’s hair every morning before school and it’s the best. Hold the hair in place without that super crunchy feeling.
- Just ordered this anti-aging hand cream from Amazon! The reviews look amazing.
- For a variety of reasons I’ve decided to commit myself to a year without botox. I mostly just want to embrace more of a natural aging process and also limit the amount of toxins in my body. (In the last three to four years I’ve had botox done in my forehead every six months or so.) I haven’t had any since last July, so it’s fully worn off now and I have to admit–life after botox takes some getting used to! But I’m learning to graciously accept the fact that I’m almost 35 and yes, I have wrinkles. And it’s OK. Anyway, since I’m going to take a break from botox I decided to invest in new skin care, so I ordered three products from Skinceuticals the other night. I got the Triple Lipid Restore Cream, Resveratrol B E, and their Physical Fushion UV Defense SPF. I’ve heard amazing things about this brand, so I’m excited to see how they work for my skin!
Ok that’s enough rambling for today. See you back here sooooooon!