Well hellllllo there and happy Wednesday to you. I hope your week is going well so far! We are in the thick of potty training over here with our sweet new puppy Murphy and it’s going pretty well so far. He’s catching on fairly quick! Although I have to say, I’ve been a little shocked by how much he chews on everything. Holy smokes! I was not mentally prepared for that. But overall it’s going so well and we’re excited to have him in our family. Anyway, I wanted to share some recent favorites today, including the cutest bracelets I’ve been loving, the yummiest homemade pumpkin creamer, my latest Netflix obsession, and several coupon codes I’m excited to have for you!
- A few weeks back I shared on IG stories how much I love the Little Words Project bracelets. They’re not only cute, but they say all kinds of things like faith, strength, grateful, mama, and you can do custom words too. I actually had one made that says “Be Courageous” (based on my favorite verses Isaiah 41:10 and 2 Timothy 1:7) and I love it SO much. I reached out and was able to get a coupon code for you guys too! You can use SARAH15 for 15% off their site. PS: These would make great gifts!!
- Target just released the new Hearth and Hand holiday collection. It looks so good! The McGee & Co holiday collection is also out.
- I’ve raved about my Boll + Branch sheets for years and I haven’t had a coupon since last March, but I finally got one again–you can use SARAHJOY20 for 20% off their entire site. Whoot whoot!!
- I made this homemade pumpkin coffee creamer recipe last week and it’s soooo yummy! I’m not the biggest pumpkin fan, but this is GOOD. I just added a little sugar to sweeten it up.
- I shared some amazing Anthropologie dupes here.
- I recently started watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix for the first time and I am hooked. It’s an older show, but it’s soooo good. Highly recommend if you haven’t seen it!
- My Equilibria code SARAHJOY is good for 25% off this month!! (It’s usually only good for 15% off)
- With this crazy shipping crisis happening, I’m planning to start shopping for Christmas SOON. And I want to start sharing gift guides early too. I already rounded up some toy gift guides from Walmart HERE and HERE.
Loving this long sleeve flannel button down from Target (wearing size medium) // leggings from Spanx // sneakers
Thanks so much for dropping by the blog today. See you back here soon! xoxo