Well helllllo there from beautiful Boise, Idaho! It’s our last day here and I have to say, this trip has been such a fun little getaway. I have really loved Boise–the vibe here is super laid back and relaxed. And not only is it super pretty and charming, but the people here are so incredibly kind. Every single local we met was just as sweet as can be. I can’t wait to come back one day! Anyway, before we head home I wanted to share a few favorites from the last week or so, plus my olive tree is on sale today!!
Isn’t this tree so pretty?! I love a good faux tree and this one is great. It’s 82″ tall, so it’s on the larger side which makes it perfect for a corner like I have it here or just about any spot in your home. It’s on sale for $89 plus free shipping today!! But if you do order it, just be careful when you’re unboxing it. The base and branches of this tree are on the smaller side, so it could break easily if you’re not careful while taking it out of the packaging. See it HERE.
Other sources in this space:
Other tidbits and recent favorites:
- Tarte is doing their big Friends + Family sale!! Use code FAM for 35% off everything plus free shipping. This is one of their best sales of the year, so stock up while you can!
- Our mudroom makeover project is coming along, slowly but surely. I’ll do a whole post on it soon!
- There’s a great flash sale happening at Victoria Emerson–I rounded up some favorites here!
- Currently reading this book. I started this one a few months back, but never finished it. So glad I picked it back up!
- These jeans–they’ve been my go-to denim lately and they’re on sale right now.
- This $12 top is so good.
- LOVE this lamp.
- This Serena + Lily rattan table dupe from Target.
- This Anthropologie accent chair dupe.
- This throw pillow.
- This fast drying topcoat from Essie. I am honestly shocked at how well this works and it keeps my nail polish from chipping for DAYS!! I’ve also been loving this color.
- Just ordered these pink sneakers.
Well I’m off to get coffee at my favorite little place before we head to the airport. I’ll see you back here soooooon! xo