Rise and shine!! And happy Sunday. I’m currently sitting in bed, drinking coffee and watching the sun come up. It’s a pretty perfect start to the day. The hills around our house are finally starting to green up and it’s such a welcome sight. I feel like this has been the longest winter ever, so I am ready to see some life come back to the countryside. Anyway, a brand new collection from Hearth and Hand just launched at Target today and I wanted to share some favorites!! I browsed though all the new arrivals and there’s lots of spring decor, new rugs, faux greenery, and summer games too. I also have a few things to share from the week!
Victoria Emerson just launched a new collection and it’s all buy one, get one FREE this weekend! I have so many of their wrap bracelets and I love them all. And they make great gift ideas with Mother’s Day around the corner! Shop HERE.
Other great finds + sales this week:
- This podcast really made an impact on me this week. It’s about Jesus and what He did for Mary Magdalene. Definitely worth the 30 mins! I’m also doing the Jesus & Women Bible study right now too and it’s been absolutely incredible. I am learning so much!
- It Cosmetics is doing a great buy one, get one free sale this weekend! My favorite CC cream is included in the sale. Use code GIFT1GET1 at checkout!
- Sandals under $20 HERE.
- The eye cream I use from Beautycounter is on sale.
- Cozy poufs from TJ Maxx rounded up HERE. And spring home decor finds HERE.
- New Aerie finds–several of these are on sale!
- I’ve been loving this electrolyte drink mix. It has no sugar! I mix this in my water bottle after I work out.
Recent blog posts:
Well I’m off to work out in the chicken coop today. Hope you all have a blessed day! xo