Five Random Things I’ve Been Loving
How about a quick chat about five random things I’ve been loving?! These are all completely unrelated, but I love them all.
- First up are these old school Teva sandals. HOLY SMOKES, these are super comfy! They run a bit big though so, if you’re in between sizes, size down. They come in several different colors. I absolutely love them.
- This perfume! I don’t wear perfume that often, but I just picked this $24 one up from Anthropologie and I love it! It has a nice fresh scent with a hint of coconut!
- This is a great little gratitude journal I impulsively ordered it a few weeks ago. It has prompt that allow you to write about what you’re looking forward to each morning and what you are grateful for each night.
- I just got this 100 day devotional on Amazon and I am LOVING it so far.
- I have really been liking these protein bars lately. I randomly came across them one day and now I am hooked! The ingredients are super clean too. They have a variety of flavors to choose from and they’re all delicious.