Well hellllllo there and happy Friday to you! I’m sorry it’s been a little quiet here on the blog the past few days. We actually took a last minute road trip with the kids for Spring Break, so I’ve been laying low this week. But we are back home now and I’m feeling refreshed and energized! I actually woke up yesterday in the mood for a project, so I grabbed some wallpaper and got to work in Aves’ room. It turned out sooooo cute and I can’t wait to share it with you. I also have Amazon home decor finds to share and a few other random tidbits from the week! Ok let’s start with the wallpaper. Here’s how the room looked before:
And here’s how it looks now with the wallpaper:
What a huge change, right?! I just can’t get over this before and after. THIS is why I love wallpaper. It’s such a simple project but the payoff is huge. Aves LOVES it! PS: This is peel and stick wallpaper from Home Depot. It took three rolls to do this wall!
NEW AMAZON HOME DECOR FINDS
- Botanicals Linen & Wood Scroll Wall Poster
- Tan & Grey Striped Cotton Tea Towels (Set of 3 Pieces)
- Paulownia Wood Oval Bowl
- White & Grey Terracotta Vertical Stripe Vase
- White Stoneware Textured Black Polka Dots (Set of 3 Sizes) Vase
- Distressed 3-Tier Metal Tray with Black Frame & Rim
- Blue Embossed Tin “Mail” Box
- Round Boxwood Wreath
- Decorative Basket Rectangular Fabric Storage Bin Organizer Basket
- Hand-Woven Seagrass Wall Handles, Whitewashed, Set of 2
- Stripes & Tassels Pink Woven Recycled Cotton Throw
- Pedestal with Metal Legs
- Grey Striped Cotton Woven Pillow
- Stonewashed Cotton Blend Ogee Pattern & Tassels
- Square Cotton Chenille Scalloped Pillow, White
- Woven Slub with Plush Tassels Pillow, Cream
Random Tidbits + Sales:
- Tarte is doing a big Friends + Family sale. Everything is 35% off plus FREE SHIPPING!! I linked up my favorites HERE. Stock up while you can!
- Boyfriend t-shirts on sale for $15–lots of colors!
- I took this travel skincare kit with us on our road trip and it was so handy! I love not having to take full size products. SARAHJOY makes it $45.
- Posted some Easter tablescape inspo HERE.
- Rounded up some Old Navy spring finds HERE.
- We got Discovery+ during our last snow storm and I’ve been LOVING it. I’ve been watching a ton of HGTV shows. Rock the Block is my current favorite. There’s also tons of shows from the Food Network, TLC, Animal Planet, and even the Magnolia Network!! Highly recommend. Discovery+.
Thanks for being and spending part of your day here on the blog! It truly means so much to me and I appreciate it more than you know. Happy weekend! xoxo