Hallelujah we made it to Friday! How was your week?? It’s been pretty good around here–I had a few really productive days and a few not-so-productive days. I feel like my energy is so up and down this month. I don’t know what the deal is, but I’ve been on the struggle bus. And I know I’m not alone in feeling this way right now. I’ve talked to several friends who feel the same way lately. Maybe it’s a January thing? Or a post-2020 thing. Who the heck knows. Anyway, today I’m excited to share a few fun tidbits from the week. I have an area rug tip, home office update, Valentine’s Day finds and more.
I’ve been working on getting my office more put together for a few week now. I recently got this gorgeous light pink area rug and we just got curtains hung up. I’m planning to do a fun accent wall in there (maybe a herringbone wall?!) but it’s really starting to come together. And it’s so cool to finally have a real home office. I love it!
RANDOM TIDBITS (and the area rug tip!):
- AREARUG TIP: I just got a super cute new rug for my daughter’s room and I wanted to share a tip about off-gassing your rugs before putting them in your home! I shared this on IG the other day, but basically t’s important to open up any new rugs outside in fresh air. Area rugs are loaded with chemicals, but they “off-gas” the most when first opened up. So I always make sure to unroll them outside and let them hang out for an hour or two to get rid of that chemical smell! Then I use this rug tape to secure the corners to my wood floor.
- My kids are all obsessed with coloring, especially during the colder months. We found this free coloring page site a few weeks ago and we legit use it every day to print pages! They have a ton of options.
- I’m still LOVING my new daily planner from Target. I’ve had it a few weeks now, so long enough to get a feel for it, and it’s SO good.
- Are you following me in the LTK app? Lately I’ve been trying really hard to link as much as I can over there, so it’s a really easy way to instantly shop my photos and get source info!
- Really thinking about ordering this HUSTLE decal for my office wall.
- I rounded up some super cute heart and love sweatshirts for Valentine’s Day!
SHOP THE TOPS:
Abercrombie is having a great sale right now. Here’s a few favorites:
NEW COUPONS THIS WEEK:
Loopy Cases: Use JOY for 10% off. I LOVE these cases. My mom has one too–they’re the best.
Thanks so much for dropping by the blog today. Hope you have a great weekend!