You guys, there are only 34 days until Mother’s Day. THIRTY FOUR. I know some of you may think that sounds like a lot, but it will seriously be here in a blink of an eye. And if you’re anything like me (hello fellow procrastinators!) you’re probably thinking that’s plenty of time to find a gift. Why bother with it now, right?! I know that kind of thinking well. But that’s usually the type of thinking that leads to me scrambling last minute for a gift. I definitely don’t want to be doing that time around, so I’ve rounded up 20 amazing Mother’s Day gift ideas to help us out this year. I’ve come up with some pretty awesome stuff, including personalized gifts that you can order now just in time for the big day. I hope this makes your Mother’s Day shopping a breeze!
- Personalized initial necklace: I have similar necklace with my kids’ initials and I wear it every single day. It’s dainty and lightweight, but still gorgeous.
- Handwritten Recipe Towel: I love the idea of taking a special hand written note or recipe and having it printed on a tea towel like this. Such a sweet and sentimental idea!
- Custom Handwritten Sign: Another gift idea if you love handwritten notes–have it turned into a wooden sign! I seriously LOVE this so much.
- FabFitFun Subscription: My dad and I went in together to get my mom a FabFitFun subscription last year and she absolutely loved it. The box comes 4 times a year with full size products. And my code “SARAHJOY10” will also save ya $10!
- Magnolia Table Cookbook: If your mom loves to cook there’s a good chance she’ll love this cookbook from Joanna Gaines. I own this myself and it’s so good. The photography is beautiful and the recipes are easy to follow.
- Hoover Cordless Vacuum: Every mom on planet Earth needs a cordless vacuum. We’ve had this one for a while now and I absolutely LOVE it. I even got my mom one for Christmas and she loves it too. It’s seriously so much better than a broom and dust pan.
- Anti-Aging Skincare Kit: You guys know I love Tula and I think this anti-aging kit is an awesome gift idea. This kit includes some of my favorite products ever, including the Purifying Cleanser and Day & Night Cream. Plus it’s a great value and my coupon SARAHJOY will save ya an additional 20%!
- Bathtub Tray: Any mom that loves soaking in a hot bubble bath needs a good bath tub tray. I just made one and I LOVE it. But if you don’t have the time to DIY it, this one is a great option. It even has a spot for an iPad or phone.
- Personalized Journal/Bible Cover: I love these beautiful journal covers and they would work for so many different things, like a Bible or drawing book.
- LifePlanner: I’ve raved about my LifePlanner from Erin Condren for years now and I think these would make a fabulous gift for any busy mom that loves a paper planner. You can personalize these too. Plus they’re half off right now!
- Magnolia Journal Subscription: I’m a huge fan of the Magnolia Journal–it’s easily one of my favorite magazines ever and it’s the perfect gift for any woman!
- Initial Pendant Necklace: I can’t help it with the dainty necklaces–I just love them! This one is super pretty and very affordable.
- Indoor Potted Plant: If your mom is a plant lady, you’ll definitely want to check out these potted plants that can be delivered directly to her doorstep. I have a plant from The Sill and I love it.
- Delicious Smelling Candles: I can’t do a roundup about great Mother’s Day gift ideas without including my favorite candles. These are a must for every home. Mom will love ’em!
- Fitbit: If your mom is a fan of exercise or just keeping track of her steps everyday, this Fitbit would make a great gift. This one even tracks your sleep patterns every night!
- Mama Sweatshirt: If your mom loves to be cozy then she might love this cute sweatshirt. There are even several different text options and t-shirts too.
- Lemon Wreath: You guys know I love a good wreath and this one is perfect for mom’s front door this spring and summer!
- Gallery Wall Photos: Moms love family photos. It’s a scientific fact. This gallery wall set is easy to put together and you could even print photos to go along with the frames. You get extra brownie points for that.
- Personalized Throw Pillows: These cute pillows make a great gift for any decor lover. And you can customize it just for mom!
- Portable Wireless Speaker: If your mom loves listening to music, audio books, or podcasts while she’s hanging around the house she would probably love one of these little speakers. It’s super easy to connect to your smart phone! My mom just bought this exact one and she uses it every day.
Shop the gifts:
Well I hope this helps if you’re looking for a fun Mother’s Day gift idea. I’m actually really proud of myself for getting my act together this year and buying early. It’s a pretty darn good feeling to know I won’t be scrambling last minute. Maybe I should actually do this early shopping thing more often, huh?! Dream big, that’s what I say.
More gifts guides you might want to check out: