This policy is valid from 1 November 2015
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The views and opinions expressed here are my own. For questions about this blog, please email [email protected]
- Many of my posts contain affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and buy something from that site, I may receive a small commission. This NEVER results in additional charges to you or any increase in the cost of the product you are purchasing. Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference. The affiliate commission I earn each month helps pay the fees to keep this blog running.
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- All advertising in the form of advertisements on my blog are generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements are paid advertisements. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- I sometimes accept forms of cash advertising or sponsorship. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. I will never endorse a product or company I do not honestly love. I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to https://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Last updated: September 2017