It’s been a hot minute since I’ve done an Amazon roundup of my recent orders/finds, so I figured why not do it today?! I’ve found quite a few new things on Amazon lately, plus I’ve re-ordered a couple favorites that I love and use all the time. Here’s my top 10 list from the last few weeks!
Top 10 Recent Amazon Finds!
- Do it Afraid by Joyce Meyer: I just got this book in a few days ago and I’m already loving it. I’m always looking for new tips and strategies for how I can live a more courages and bold life, so this is a must read for me.
- Chocolate Colored Nail Polish: I needed a new nail polish for fall and this looked perfect!
- Magnesium Anti-Stress Drink: I’m a huge fan of magnesium (it has so many health benefits!) and this anti-stress powder is awesome–this is my second tub of it. I usually make a cup of this in the afternoon!
- Down Filled Mattress Pad: I ordered this on Prime Day and it’s so good! We had the worst mattress pad ever, so this is really nice upgrade. It makes the bed feel like we’re sleeping on a cloud!
- Bentgo Lunch Boxes: I LOVE these lunch boxes for my kids. I just ordered two more of them on Prime Day. They are the perfect size, plus it’s awesome to not use plastic bags anymore. They have tons of cute designs!
- Vintage Posters: I just ordered each of my kiddos a vintage-inspired poster for their rooms. I got this butterfly print, flower print, map, and dino print.
7. Meal Replacement Shakes: I’ve raved about the vegan OWYN protein shakes before, but I really wanted to try their meal replacement shakes too. I thought these would be perfect for busy mornings when I don’t have time to make myself breakfast. So far I’m loving them! They don’t bother my stomach and they’re actually really tasty.
8. Blank Books: My kids LOVE drawing and painting in blank books. They each make up their own little stories and pictures. These are hard cover and they’re awesome.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies: ACV is amazing for you, but I just can’t stomach the taste. So I ordered these gummies and I have been loving them. They’re organic and they have the “mother”, so they’re just as good as the ACV shots. They help with all kinds of things like appetite control, bloating, energy, etc. I’m on my second bottle now. I also recently got these iron supplements and I’m really liking them too!
10. Fabric Shaver: If you haven’t tried a fabric shaver, you are really missing out. This thing is awesome! I use it to get all the little nubbins of fabric off my couch, but it can also work for sweaters too!
Well there you have it, a few of may recent Amazon finds. Thanks for stopping by the blog today!!