Morning sunshine! I don’t know about you, but I am so happy it’s Friday. This week has been absolutely bananas, but in the best way possible. I got my veneers on Wednesday afternoon! Well, technically they’re only my temporary veneers (I’ll go back in a few weeks for the permanents) but I cannot even tell you have relieved I am to have that appointment behind me. I’ve been putting this off for YEARS, so I was a nervous wreck. But God got me through it, just like always. I might do a whole post on this soon, but you can see a picture of my teeth here and swipe over to see the before photo too. Then yesterday, we celebrated my sweet boy’s 10th birthday. I can’t believe how fast time has gone. It’s definitely bitter sweet. And to top it all off, today is my daughter’s kindergarten graduation!! What.A.Week. Anyway, today I have some recent Old Navy finds to share, TJ Maxx decor, and lots more.
Last week I shared some Old Navy finds on IG stories and now they’re all on sale, so I wanted to share them here too. This outfit is one of my favorites–I loooooove these pants!! They’re so comfortable and perfect for this time of year. They’re on sale right now, plus an extra 30% off. I’m wearing size small! My green top is also on sale–I’m wearing small in that as well.
These utility pants are also super comfy and light weight for summer. I’m wearing size small here. They come in a few color options!
This beautiful floral maxi dress is one of my favorite Old Navy finds. I love it! I’m wearing medium in this picture, but I sent it back and got a small. It does run a bit large.
Shop my Old Navy finds:
We added more faux beams to our hallway this week! These are the same beams that we used in our living room–I love how they give so much character to this space. I would add beams to every room if I could! They’re from this website.
SHOP MY TJ MAXX FINDS:
RANDOM DEALS + TIDBITS FROM THE WEEK
- Last weekend I read this book from cover to cover. It was so good! Definitely recommend if fear holds you back in life.
- I tried out this two hour express self-tanner a few days ago and I really liked it! It gives a natural tan and the smell isn’t super strong. It’s also vegan!
- I recently got this Elemis skincare combo from QVC and I am loooooving it! I’ve heard amazing things about this brand, so I was excited to try it out. I’ve only been using it about two weeks and I can already see a difference in the way my skin looks and feels. Even my husband has commented a few times about how good my skin is looking! Highly recommend.
- Rounded up some great decor finds from Home Depot.
- Old Navy is having a great sale this weekend–up to 50% off site wide.
- World Market outdoor decor finds HERE.
Thank you so much for being here!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend. See you back here sooooon. xo