Anyone else in disbelief that July 4th is TOMORROW?! It doesn’t seem possible. I was talking with a good friend the other day and we both agreed that it doesn’t even feel like summer break. With the kids home since March, it just kinda feels like we’ve been living in a weird time warp and I don’t know what day it is half the time. Anyone else feel like that? It’s really bizarre. Plus there are no 4th of July festivities happening in our area, which is a total bummer. We won’t even have fireworks! But on the bright side we’re all together and healthy, and that’s what matters the most. Anyway, today I wanted to pop in and do a little Friday Five chat. I have a few favorites from the week and a moving update to share too!
It’s hard to believe we’re only about a week and a half out from closing on our new little homestead. We actually close on this house next week and it feels surreal that it’s all finally happening. To be completely honest, I’ve had a hard time with all the changes lately. I mean, even though I’m excited about the next chapter, my mind starts to wander and I find myself worrying about whether or not I’ll love the next house as much as I’ve loved this one. I’ve poured my heart and soul into this place and it’s definitely going to be emotional to say goodbye. I’m terrible with change you guys. It’s a problem. But I’m trying to remind myself that change can be a good thing and I need to trust God as we step into this next season. I’m also trying to focus on all the fun things we want to do to the new house. Hopefully I can share all those details soon!
RANDOM TIDBITS FROM THE WEEK
- I listened to this Joyce Meyer talk on worry this week and it really hit home. In the talk she said, “Stop worrying about what could go wrong and get excited about what could go right.” That’s my goal for July!!
- It was so much fun to launch my candle Warm Caramel Crumble this week with Antique Candle Co. Thank you SO much to those of you that ordered one. I hope you love it as much as I do!
- My favorite CBD is on sale for one more day! The whole site is 15% off, plus if you’re a new customer you can use my code SARAHJOY to save another 15%. I’ve been using CBD since last November to help with my anxiety and sleep, and it’s really made a big difference for me. I use the 10mg soft gels and the 300mg droppers, which you can get in their Balance Box–plus they even have a new mint flavor. They usually never do sales like this, so take advantage of it while you can!!
- I have a coupon for my favorite farmhouse style pillows! You can use SARAHJOY20 to save 20% off your order from With Lavender and Grace. Here are a few of my favorites:
USE SARAHJOY20 FOR 20% OFF ANY PILLOW COVER
- Over on IG I’ve had a lot of questions lately about my blue light glasses–they’re from Amazon.
- I started using this lash serum again a few weeks ago and my lashes are already longer!
- All of the weekender bags at Sole Society are on sale for $59 plus free shipping. I have two of these bags and I LOVE them. They’re great for a weekend or day trip and they’re even great for a hospital bag if you have a baby coming soon.
WEEKENDER BAGS ON SALE
- My favorite wrap bracelets are on sale for buy one, get one FREE. I just ordered two yesterday and then I got this beautiful watch as well. And I got the watch for FREE!! Here’s a few of my favorites from Victoria Emerson:
Well that’s a wrap on today’s Friday Five. I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you have a great weekend! xoxo